SWEET ESB Images thanks to Official Pix and SpideyFett

AWESOME pics!!!!! Well one thing is for sure and that is if I ever get really bored some day, I can always begin a repaint of my ESB Boba:cry:lol:cry

Luckily only you guys would ever be able to catch my "inaccuracies" :D

Thanks a million for getting these to the Fett community!!!!(y):love:thumbsup:

Steve(y)

WOW! I was off for a few hours and bam! Alot of thanks to everyone involved in getting these pics up. Definitely made my day, I'm extremely curious about the black wire or hose.

Here are some photo's I got from TDH a few years ago. They are allegedly photo's of one of the original Jet Packs. I would guess that the wires hanging down are from the inside of the Jet Pack.
Darren
origjp2.gif

origjp0.gif

origjp3.gif

origjp1.gif

Commander Voltaire said:
I just noticed for the first time ever that the interior left shoulder stud is also red on the very top,

The red shoulder stud does appear in this same position (inside left) on screen. When Boba shoots at Luke. I am of the belief that there was one red shoulder stud that got moved around.

So either outside right, or inside left can be considered correct.

-Ryan

sweet pics. the first one of top of the page i just got from celebration japan with jeremys autograph, the print however is not as clear as the shot on top of this page...

the paint scheme for the mq-1 i already figured out through screenshots. so i'm good there. nice jet pack details to add now...
thanks for sharing these.

Here are some photo's I got from TDH a few years ago. They are allegedly photo's of one of the original Jet Packs. I would guess that the wires hanging down are from the inside of the Jet Pack.

Darren, that is the PP2 Rocketpack which is now owned by a high end private colllector. Not I don't think the wire seen on the ESB pack is from inside the pack, but may be connected to the input jacks on the backside of the pack.

I'm Glad everyone enjoyed these pics.....and glad they helped in someway.

Again Official Pix made these possible...props to Phillip and Ben.(y)
Hopefully there are more to come...;)..or at least some you can purchase on there Website in the very near future.(y)...be sure to check the Official Pix Website for updates.

Thanks

You mean there is more????? Man...I just about had a heart attack over these 3!!!! Wonder how many pics are still unseen??? Anywho, thankyou again so much to everyone that had a hand in getting these for us!!!! So very greatfull!!!!! :)
D

this is such a contribution to the whole ESB Fett man... a big aplause for those who made this available. Are the colors greatly enhanced or is this a good start for color reference?

While colors aren't really my thing, I think the colors are a bit saturated. I would compare the colors you see on the helmet to the colors seen in the AoSW photos and then adjust accordingly.

Are the colors greatly enhanced or is this a good start for color reference?

The colors in the first pic are a bit saturated. But all three have a blue shift in color. That can be corrected with Curves in Photoshop. I'm not the best with Photoshop, but play around with Curves, Color Balance, or Photo Filters till the colors look better.

-Ryan

The colors in the first pic are a bit saturated. But all three have a blue shift in color. That can be corrected with Curves in Photoshop. I'm not the best with Photoshop, but play around with Curves, Color Balance, or Photo Filters till the colors look better.

-Ryan

Exactly right... most of these pics are ready for print, which is the reason for the Saturation. (y)...little color correction in Photoshop should get you on the right track.
Everything (in terms of the colors) should be "relative" to the helmet, which is the ASOW hero helmet.

Just looking at these old pics and in the front side picture, it looks to me whatever the buttstock detail pieces are on the rifle appears to be the same mystery red material that the slave Leia bikinis were made from. You can see the paint rubbed off the rear one.

Just looking at these old pics and in the front side picture, it looks to me whatever the buttstock detail pieces are on the rifle appears to be the same mystery red material that the slave Leia bikinis were made from. You can see the paint rubbed off the rear one.

Where exactly? Not seeing it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back