TFU Midnight Release - MiniMandalorFett#1 as Secret Apprentice

MandalorFett

Well-Known Hunter
We trooped the TFU midnight release at Gamestop and my son was Vader's Secret Apprentice. Me? ESB Boba as usual.

IMG_6896.png

IMG_6921.png

IMG_6938.png

IMG_6953.png

IMG_6956.png

IMG_6889.png

IMG_6890.png

You guys look great Jim... I've always thought you have the perfect build for ESB Fett.... and your son is taller than you now?? wow.

Thanks for all the compliments! We had a great time and my son was stoked to have the Secret Apprentice suit done in time.

No, he isn't as tall as me yet though he passed his mom and grandma already. :D
P1060397.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome - what did you use for Starkiller's Shoulder Pauldrons? I'm looking at making the costume myself, and I haven't been able to find something that would work as well as you've done it.

Man he's growing up fast! :eek:

Looks like fun.

Because this is a family board I will not even comment on your sixth picture. :eek:

Why cause the trooper is so short!? :lol:

...LoL...second height joke from you...did I miss something here or are you suddenly the tallest man on Earth??? :confused

...oh and Nate please dont put words into my mouth...I said that it was NOT that terrible...hehehe!!!!

Your suit looks awesome MandalorFett!

What's your parts build up?

You definitely rocked the Fett pose in the first pic.

Any more shots?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back