Motorcycle accident.

Oh man! I am sorry to hear about this. I am glad that you walked away with just a few bumps and bruises. It's better the bike be totaled than you. I do hope that you can fix it back up soon.

Take care!

Glad you made it buddy, you are harder than a motorbike!

Hope you get back to it, once it is in the blood you can't get it out. What bike was it?

Okay, this is the part where I say to you, screw the bike. You are seriously lucky to be alive and your thread should be more titled appropriately : "Its a friggin miracle I am post here today, because I should be dead under a post rail"

Come on dude, wake up. Call your mother, tell her you love her. I have had child hood friends die from even less critical bike accidents where they DIED and the bike nearly went unscratched. How's that for justice ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur. Safety gear isn't worn to look cool you wear it to mitigate damage to yourself. If all your clothes got torn off then good, that means they took damage you otherwise would have. You can buy more. The bike, it sucks but you walked away. And if you do ride then you know that there are two kinds of riders, those that have spilled and those that will. Welcome to the club. It's all good mate and remember, chicks dig scars! :cheers

But if you want to look on the bright side it's a nice start for a custom streetfighter project. :)

streetfighters kick butt!!!!:cheers:cheers:cheers

fighter_sv.jpg

I am sooo glad you are ok! I'm getting a bike and my father told me about stuff like that. He said when he had a bike, wet leaves and loose gravel were always dangerous. Im going to be double careful with that. I hope you recover very fast and well! Are you going to get another bike?

El1te

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back