RussRep\'s aluminum gauntlet missle project NEW PICS

Hi guys I have 2 left I am going to give it 1 week then put them on ebay. Any 1 needing 1 please get in touch, The people who have paid for the others they will be shipped first thing Monday morning.
Russ cambareng@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ, I'm VERY interested in one of your missiles, but I don't have the funds at the moment. :(

Anyhow, I wanted to pose this question. If you modified your design to remove some of the ribs on the bottom (as suggested above), would this potentially reduce the cost due to the reduced machining? Just a thought!

Keep up the great work, Russ!

Another question...is it me or is the end nozzle/thingie/doohickey too big in reference to the rest of the piece? It looks a little out of proportion...

It might be just me... :)

Hi I machined the end tip from Neil's drawing . I must say the pic's make it look a little big but when you have it in your hand as i do now it looks small lol.
Russ.

Are we still talking about the missile? :lol:

Seriously, though, great work on these things! I only wish I could afford one right now...

Russ,who is Neil and when did the drawing come up for the gauntlet missle? Just wondering where and how he got his specs. for the blueprint :)

Steve

Russ - I agree with the "BatNinja" there that says the end tip appears too LARGE. This is why I asked when I emailed you.... It almost appears 2x as large as it should be.

UKScout - I have also emailed you a question about how you plan to attach your missile to your gauntlet? ANYONE WHO IS PURCHASING A MISSILE, feel free to PM me as I am trying to decide if I need Russ to drill holes to attach this......

ANYONE??

M. 8)
(RPF: 914 posts)

I think Neil is on his honey moon , Just let me know what holes you need drilling and taping.
Russ

Russ - perhaps you could make a "end-nozzle-tip" version that is smaller for those of us who have references for such? (yes, I did receive your email and thank you.) Since you are having all the pieces screw together, you could have the person chose which tip they preferred....

M. 8)
(RPF: 916 posts)

Thats not a problem if you can do me a drawing for the size of the tip you want I can put it on the missile I have aside for you.
Russ.

Could you take apic of the misle from a side view without shadows soI could see the tip better. THX

Hi mate they are $174 shipped. I am machining other batch of 7 at the mo.
Russ.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back