Finally an Intro

Heidi

New Hunter
Greetings!

My name is Heidi. I'm 24 years old from El Paso, Texas. I'm an advisor for Texas Tech University.

I've been a member of this site for a little while already, but today is the first day I've started to introduce myself here. So far I've kinda just been lurking around the site quietly. :eek:

My twin sister, Amanda (username Amandalore), and I are currently working on a female Boba Fett (ROTJ style) costume for me. She's working on the rocket pack and I'm working on pretty much everything else. 8)

By the way, I just want you all to know that you have been sooo informative and helpful for my project. I'm very impressed by the vast amount of knowlege everyone has on Boba, Jango, and even Zam! (y)

I was going to just do a custom Mandalorian armor set, but I decided a custom fem Fett would just be cooler. If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or even products for sale to help my project, please message me. I can always use some help!

It's really good to be here! :cheers

TEXAS TECH...THE LAND OF THE HORNED FROGS..:D THAT HAS TO BE THE WEIRDEST MASCOT :confused... But back to you.. are you going to keep it "by the book" or are you going to shape the chest plates and other feminine alterations?

YAY FOR TEXAS TECH! lol both my parents and my cousin went there. welcome to TDH :cheers and yes, fem fetts are very cool;):lol:

TEXAS TECH...THE LAND OF THE HORNED FROGS..:D THAT HAS TO BE THE WEIRDEST MASCOT :confused... But back to you.. are you going to keep it "by the book" or are you going to shape the chest plates and other feminine alterations?

LOL!!! Texas Tech are Red Raiders. TCU are horned frogs. :lol:

Nah, I'm not gonna keep it by the book, coz I don't like to see the chest plates crushing/hiding female chests. I've seen too many women in Mandalorian armor just looking like small men with tight pants. :facepalm
Although I'm having a bit of trouble shaping the chest plates enough to give it a realistic anatomical curve. So they may end up looking a bit too round.:( But, hey, I guess it's better than looking like a small awkward shaped man, right?
On the other hand, I've cut and shaped the back plate to fit my curves and that came out pretty good. :p

My avatar is photoshopped with the Bantha skull on my face.
...But I'm totally thinking of painting it on like that when I finally finish and can wear my armor!

LOL!!! Texas Tech are Red Raiders. TCU are horned frogs. :lol:

:(now I feel like a dum-dum:cry Its all coming back to me now.. Texas Tech had Bobby Knight. Man I must be slippin:facepalm But anyways your Fett should be smokin'!!(y)(y)(y) cant wait to see some pics!

Hey, I just wanna thank everyone for being so welcoming and nice to me here.
I'll be posting some photos relatively soon.

hey Heidi, welcome aboard!! glad to have another member amongst us!! everyone here is so helpful, and the resources are endless...El Paso, Tx, huh, that is cool8)...used to be an old stomping ground for me...i was pretty much raised in Las Cruces, NM just down the interstate...:)(y) Jaurez was certainly frequented as well...:cheers

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back