v4 Leather Ammo Belt run

Hey Taco...I got the belt today, it looks GREAT except it's not long enough. My waist is a 35 which is what you made it to fit, but even when I wear it over even just a t shirt the overlap in the back is only an inch. It's definately going to fall off. The belt should have been at least 4 to 5 inches longer. If I put my flight suit, girth belt and cod piece on it's not going to fit at all. It needs to be 4 to 5 inches longer. The overall length of the belt now is 38 1/2", it should have been about 42" or 43". What do you propose? The pouches are great, I just need a longer belt. PM sent as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update*- Back to work 100% - Sorry about the delay guys, my little workshop was under construction..sorta. Since I have moved back into my parents house for a short while, my shop is in my room. And my family just had all the windows and siding redone. Our house is over 100 years old but in great condition. But the windows had to go. It should have only taken 1 day but the window frames in my room were really bad and had to be redone. So for 3 days my room was a demolished. But my new windows are now in and my shop has been moved back in order. Should have everything done in the next few days.

These belts rock! Very clean lines, the leather and stitching is exceptional, and the construction is incredible! Great job Taco! Your products are absolutely worth any delay and your efforts pay off in detail and quality.

(y)YES,YES,YES,YES,YES!!!!!!!thank you dear TACO, I don't see the hour that this it arrives!!!!!!!

Gracias amigo querido:cheers Leo

got mine today, and WOW!!! love it Taco! great work, brother, and if anyone is needing a belt, these are worth every penny spent...much appreciated friend!! (y)(y):cheers

Taco, got everything today. I'm very impressed with your work and am appreciative of your efforts and open communication. Great job and thank you!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back