To all Non-US Fetts

99centTaco

Active Hunter
Recently I had a problem with an order from over seas. Product got there and receiver denied he got it, even though there are photos I've seen of him wearing it. So paypal ended up reversing the transaction and I had to deal with a whole lot of mess. I would call this person out but he ordered by email and can not say he is or isn't a TDH member. I don't really care either way and I just want to move on. But from now on I will have to ship all orders going over seas with UPS, this is going to cost more but I have to cover my end from now on. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Why do people feel the need to try and pull a fast one? Be it the buyer or the seller!
You do right Taco. At the end of the day it's your hard work and you deserve to get paid.

Personally I would have called them out:)

Im a very nice, and giving person, till you decide to take advantage of me, then your playing in a whole different ball field.

Out of curiosity, how much more is it via UPS? because if I get one person that jips me, ill probably go the same route.

I know it'll cost more but at least you will have piece of mind with tracking.

Name and shame I say, we can do without people like that here!!

Well to be honest... all I can say is if it was me I'd stop dealing overseas so a big thank you for still doing so! I dont think Ive ordered from you but thank you for leaving the option there for us folks that cant get stuff locally!

It is appreciated!

I'm glad you got most of your funds back bruv, as per PM I would've called him out... but that's me.
It's shame that one git can 'almost' ruin things for us Fetts across the pond? :(

I think you should just post their email and tell people not to sell to them.

If that seems rash, so is trying to swindle hundred + dollars belts.

You're wise in covering yourself.

You should post his email and name so others dont get screwed by that guy as well, he may try to pull it on someone else here :( I am seriously glad you got most of your money back

Yep that's the reason I ship all my stuff with UPS, tracking and they confirm delivery so once it leaves your hands the buyer cant claim anything and if so he/she has to take it up with UPS. As also keep all my receipts of shipped stuff for record in case they try to reverse the transaction on paypal.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back