Newcomer Creating a Zam Costume

bountychic

New Hunter
:zamHey everybody. My name is Jescica and I am new to all of this. My boyfriend is a TK in the 501st. He is working on a Jango Fett costume. I am going to be a Zam Wesell and could use some help. I have read some of the forums and you all seem to be very helpful. If some of you could lead me in the right direction on how to get started, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, if any of you are selling parts, let me know. I'm looking forward to becoming a Zam Wesell and can't wait to get started on it.

Welcome to TDH and the Zam Forum Jescica. :) Take your time and look around the Zam forum to get acquainted with all the information we have available. One thing you might not find right away is an informational DVD available from Art Andrews with pictures another member took from a Zam exhibition in Australia.

Feel free to ask any questions about your Zam costume... some of us have finished... some of us are close... :lol: but we've all been down this road. Good luck!

Thanks everybody for welcoming me. I have read a lot of great information from the threads. I still have a lot to learn and read. But, I'm excited to be a part of this and to start my costume.:D

Welcome to the forum, Jessica! You'll find EVERYTHING you need here to get you from start to finish. Those that have finished their costumes have been kind enough to post a ton of information. And those of us that own Zam costumes that are currently in 6 million pieces are always glad to share what we've learned. Good luck!

Well guys, I have recieved my first pieces for the costume. They look really good. I am in the process of getting a helmet, also. I am still looking for the greeblies, foot gear, shin guards, and armor. If anybody has suggestions on who to talk, the help would be appreciated. Thanks for all the help I received so far. :):zam

Jescica

Does anybody have the binoculars for the Zam helmet for sale? I am ordering a helmet but am not able to get the binoculars.

Jescica:zam

Nope... not separately. Those are taken from a set of field binoculars I believe. Then simply attached to aluminum pieces.

Do a search on the Zam forum here - DCB made a post about it some time ago.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back