Girth Belt

I would say 5 1/2". But some people have doen 6". If you have your cod peice and top armour you could find out the width of the girth belt by comparing any of your Jango Fett reference pics you might have.
Thxdad makes girth belts think he does his width of 5 1/2". Depending on how your armour set, you may want to have a width of 5" or 6" though.

Thanks, I have some ideas on how to make mine, I think i when my armor is done I will see what looks better.

I would say 5 1/2". But some people have doen 6". If you have your cod peice and top armour you could find out the width of the girth belt by comparing any of your Jango Fett reference pics you might have.
Thxdad makes girth belts think he does his width of 5 1/2". Depending on how your armour set, you may want to have a width of 5" or 6" though.

This is one of those measurements that we know. It's 5". Each braid is 1/4" and there are 19 of them. That comes out to 4.75". Add in a little space in between each of them and it comes out to about 5". If you are over 6' tall then you should go higher than 5" but I really wouldn't if you are average height.

I always try to scale my girthbelts to the height of the wearer. Here is the scaling system I use:

5'5"-5'7"=5" wide
5'8"-5'9"=5.25" wide
5'10-5'11"=5.5" wide
6'-6'1"=5.75 wide
6'2"+=6" wide

Basically, I add one more strand for every couple of inches. Hope this can be of some help.(y)

Glad to help. Keep in mind my dimensions are only my opinion, and at times I have even deviated from them due to things like waist circumference, amount of material on hand, and personal preference. Some people lean more towards wanting things to be "screen-size", while others like myself prefer things to be scaled according to the wearer. Either way works.(y)

Foxbatkllr is correct though with the dimensions he gave regarding the screen used girthbelt, and it serves as a good starting point for anyone.:)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back