BRAND NEW BOBAMAKER ARMOR

thanks guys!!! you are going to make me all giddy...i love this project...and i love the support you'all give...and Bobby, yes, that is rattlecan for the green and grime....the silver is topical...(y) i have the colors if you need 'em...:)

Well impressed, that takes some doing, you would be pretty slick with an air brush! I sh*t out of painting mine, but was lucky enough to get Gav to do it. I have just been painting a pack up, that was fun.

yah, Gav is awesome....i followed his pics to the best of my ability...i know the airbrush is much better, havent gotten to that point yet to own one...would love to though!!!

Very cool D... (y)
I can see where you added the additional tones to the armour and I do love the armour with just the silver! *Almost a shame we put the yellow on* :lol:

Keep up the good work and you'll have a set of kick butt armour!

ok guys, progress!! got the silver now done on all except the back plate...some sort of "wall" there to get that piece done...:lol: but anyway, i noticed in these when i took the pics in the sun, the camera really pics up the dust, so it looks like there are little silver flecks everywhere...oh well, when i dust or use the steel wool on them it will come off...mainly wanting to show the silver damaged areas...give me your input!!! boomer, i know you will, brother!! ;)

100_2132.JPG

100_2133.JPG

100_2135.JPG

100_2136.JPG

100_2137.JPG

100_2138.JPG

100_2139.JPG

100_2140.JPG

thanks guys, appreciate the feedback!! i hope to get the backplate done today, then i can start on the shoulders while it dries!! i am going after mojo's look on his shoulders, wish me luck!! :wacko

All I can say is awsome,,I to got BM armor,,did you notice his Gauntlets are ready,,man I got to get those too,,then my BM ROTJ will be complete,,yeah right,,hee hee

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back