Cheap Manaquins in KY

TK Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone now that there are several stores closing in the Richmond Mall in Richmond, KY. JC Penny, Dawhares, and Fashion Bug are all closing there locations in the mall. JC Penny is selling tables and an amazing glass display case. Its the kind they put the dress shirts in. It has around 10 - 15 square glass cases on each side and its four sided. Its really sturdy also, they were asking $100 on 9/12 but may be cheaper now. They also have tables.

I dont know what fashion bug has.

But Dawhares is the treasure trove. They are selling manaquins, the same kind that was pictured here just a few weeks ago. They are the cotton covered torsos.

A table top torso with no stand is only $15
The same torso with an adjustable height stand is $25

They have around 10 to 15 of each of this type.

They also have about 10 hanging torsos. It is a hard black plastic torso with a T shaped bar coming out the neck. There is a tall black stand that this hangs from, It will allow you display a whole costume but there are no legs, these are still very nice and very sturdy $50

Get these before they are gone.

Fashion Bug doesn't have anything. Just some clothing racks and rounders.

I live about 5 minutes away from that mall. And the fixtures from the closing stores are pretty much cleaned out. Well, the good stuff anyway.

wow that stuff went fast, I was just there on Friday and they didnt have alot but Dawhares still had around 15 or 20 manaquins

The good stuff like the mannequins go the first day or so. When they closed a couple stores down in Lexington in the Turfland Mall, my mother and I went to get a couple mannequins for our store and they were almost gone after 4 hours. Fashion Bug also closed down in Hamburg Pavilion last year, and they were just about sold out the first day as well.

Good fixtures usually go cheap and fast!!!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back