Jango Fett Blaster Kit

Rupidupe

Active Hunter
I'm sure these must have been posted before but when you're looking for Jango on somewhat of a budget I am curious if anyone has purchased these and what the quality is like? There are some other nice replica pieces on this site as well.

I'm sure these must have been posted before but when you're looking for Jango on somewhat of a budget I am curious if anyone has purchased these and what the quality is like? There are some other nice replica pieces on this site as well.

ide save your self the trouble and get a resin set of them from Cruzer, as those are a big pain in the arse to get to look even halfway acceptable

i have that kit and like it pretty well. it needs some work. it is also all resin and in multiple pieces that you then have to sand and glue. it's okay. Scale is good and they fit perfectly into Cruzer's holsters. The price was right for me.

I'm always leary of products that don't include up-close and detailed pics of the actual product. If these are from the same seller on ebay (identical box label), I've owned a pair of them and they required major clean-up and assembly (2-4/5 hours). They were also made from a softer/more brittle resin, and the castings were not the high quality I prefer. :facepalm

By the time you purchase two of these kits for a pair and add any shipping costs, you may be in it for about the same price you'd pay for a pair from me which require about 30-60 minutes of clean-up, are made from some of the hardest and highest quality resin available, and are direct casts of the MR blasters.

Keep in mind this is just my opinion. I hate the fact I may sound like I'm trying to promote my product, because I'm not. If someone else here were selling Jango blasters, I'd point you in their direction. I just wanted to express my opinion before you spent any $$$, because I hate seeing fellow members regret purchases made outside of TDH on products they may not be happy with once they receive them. (y)

Check my Westar thread here in the Jango forum for an up-close pic of the blasters I provide. I'd also suggest contacting some of the members on the run list who have received their resin blasters to get their opinions as far as quality, clean-up, etc.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cruzer is saying the truth, you should buy his resin blasters (the Cruzer's). They are the best and as he said, a direct cast of the MR ones.

(y)

Cruzer is saying the truth, you should buy his resin blasters (the Cruzer's). They are the best and as he said, a direct cast of the MR ones.

(y)

I couldn't agree more. I just received my resin-cast Cruzer Jango blasters the other day - and I was blown away by the quality. They are absolutely beautiful.

The quality of the castings is extremely high - no pin-holes... just really, really clean and slick! Definitely worth the price Cruzer is asking for them...

I know, I keep saying it - but many other people out there would NOT offer something of that quality at such a reasonable price... Cruzer is the man! And his blasters rock!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back