Take a hike, Ike!

Murphoid

Active Hunter
Just wanted to let all you guys and gals down in Texas and along the Gulf Coast who are getting hammered by Hurricane Ike that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Its a beast of a storm, so if you've evacuated, hope you can beat the traffic, and if you've stayed home, baton down the hatches and stay safe!

I live in Texas and I have no worries, thanks though. Never been hit by a hurricane so I guess I don't really know what to expect : /

Just wanted to let all you guys and gals down in Texas and along the Gulf Coast who are getting hammered by Hurricane Ike that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Its a beast of a storm, so if you've evacuated, hope you can beat the traffic, and if you've stayed home, baton down the hatches and stay safe!

Thanks man, I'm getting whalloped by the wind because my house is in a direct path of the storm. But, I'm going to stick it out. Good to know that even people who love the cold and ruthless Boba Fett care!

Best of luck to you all, I'm in Florida and get to hang out with hurricanes almost every year, so I know what your going through. Board up those windows! That is, if you can find wood for purchase. Don't forget the sandbags on the doors!

Brother is in Texas City and said it was really bad, but he made it. Mom is in Dickinson, same thing there. No one has power.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back