BudgetFett No. 4 Interest Webley Scott Resin kit

Quick update:

I am using what time I have after work doing all the prep work to get all the frames ready. Hopefully I will be able to offer some of the greeblies as well (but they are not my main focus..yet). I will be getting some filler for the stock to remove the markings making it nice and purty.

I was hoping to start pouring the RTV this weekend, but I will be out of town at a wedding so that may slow me down a bit. However, if I get all my prep work done before the week is out, I might start to pour before Friday.

Once the molds are finished and the resin is ready to go, I will let everyone know and start taking payments for those still interested.

On a completely different side note, I noticed how different my ESB cape colors look in each photo (top of page). It's the same cape, but different lighting and one is a different camera. So hard to judge accurate color matching with some photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for one!!! I'm in the UK so maybe the shipped price will change a little but I'm defenitely in!

Quick update photo:

some items taking a Silicone bath and others waiting for the dip in the baby blue.

2883354097_9223f7cc5a_z.jpg

I gotta get on that list as well. Let me know if I'm able to get one and I'll Paypal ya.

Hi there,

Is there any chance I could please be added to the list for buying one of these?? I don't have any armour yet but a great way to start a fett costume and a great price :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back