BudgetFett No. 4 Interest Webley Scott Resin kit

Sorry guys, I have been totally laggin'.

I have some parts cast for the second run, but nothing finished yet. I'm not quite in full swing as I have some higher priorities that take, well priority. Once that is squared away, I'll get some more resin ordered and do some more casting.

Everyone whom has paid has recieved their kits, so that is good news. I am hoping that I can have some completed kits before I start accepting payment for the second run.

Too all those whom didn't make the list, I am sorry, but I wont be making any more aditional kits.

Hello all, I am a total nooby! I am trying to follow the thread as best as I can, and I am interested in the resin kit. I am not sure if there is a run open, but if so put me on the list. If I am in the wrong place, my apologies, perhaps the dent in my helmet effected my brain. By the way, Great sight! I am pumped to be apart of this.
Brian

I'm curious how easy is it to make silicone molds and resin parts, is this something you have been doing long or is it something that anyone can pretty much turn their hand too? I have a nice variety of scopes (mainly used on the E-11 which I would love to have a go at being able to do something with).

And I still have an unopened kit sitting in my garage....

you should throw it out, I will send you an address to properly dispose of it. I mean how inconsiderate to your family to have that box sitting unopened in the garage for three years. My wife is very understanding though so she won't mind the box sitting at my house.

So OK the topic is dead but is there anywhere where I can go to see how this process works and what you need to do to be able to do something like this?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back