BudgetFett No. 4 Interest Webley Scott Resin kit

ME, me me! I wants it baaaaad! I'm in for it as it is, but this is a steal! What's the price when shipped internationally? Me, I live in Finland. With the penguins.
Last edited by a moderator:
2893121208_89ac0cf1be_o.png

Update:
Molds are done, and for the most part they look good. Will need to clean them. Time will tell if I have to redo one or two of them. Hopefully not.

Now I am going to have to get some resin, cast one or two up to see how well them come out, fix any issues, then once I am happy, I should be ready then to start taking payment for all those interested. I am hoping that all this will take place before Halloween. But no promises.

Oh, as soon as Run 2 hits 30 people, I wont be adding anymore to the list till all orders are filled.

As far as International shipping costs, I cannot give an accurate quote until I can figure out the final weight of the package and its delivery time. In the meantime you can go to http://ircalc.usps.gov/ and guesstimate a weight for the package to your location and see what the average is.

Superb! It's all looking great!

Being in the Uk I'm really keen to know the price for interntional buyers, but I can wait until the wight is known. :)

um... i know it's in the wrong thread maybe but might you be doing some of the knee dart casts that i spy in there? it was mentioned earlier in the thread but if you're doing some i would be interested...

Sign me up. Out of curiousity, are you reinforcing the stock stock with anything?

i would love one. please, with all accessories... just email me a price and i'll pay(y) via money order
new to group, and now a addicted boba fett fan......

...Out of curiousity, are you reinforcing the stock stock with anything?

I am still pondering this one. But you're right, the bracket needs to be stong enough to hold the stock. When I made these several years ago the stock was heavier than the real wood stock ('cause solid resin will do that) and it put more of a strain on the light braket. It held, but it wasn't as sturdy as I would have liked. I have a few ideas on how to tackle this, and reinforcing it is one of them.

However, anything I come up with would be an additional cost to me, and I don't have anything in the Budget for that. But what you could do, is sand down like 1/8" of the resin, and get a 1/8" thick alumimun plate and cut it out to shape and glue/screw it down and it would be a great way for added strength.

Awesome, can you put me down for one please?

your budget stuff rocks:D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back