BudgetFett No. 4 Interest Webley Scott Resin kit

Guys,

A silly question i know,but whats needed to turn this into a ROTJ blaster? Is there a lot of work required?

Im going to start picking the other bits up!

There are sooo many different grades of resin. Some are a softer resin but will have a little give with pressure and others that are alot harder but more prone to breaking if given a decent knock. I guess this will be a trial and error unless someone can chime in on the suitable grade of resin to use. Either way, I can't wait to work on this prop!!

Well, now that Halloween is over and I have more time to focus, I am going to spend more time on these to get the done and out.

..and I am surprised I have not heard from you sooner on this Boomer. I am not sure when I'll get to a third run. It all depends when I am finished with the second. But I am aiming by the end of Nov. Hopefully no later.

I am not sure when I'll get to a third run. It all depends when I am finished with the second. But I am aiming by the end of Nov. Hopefully no later.

Yay, that's a little sooner than I thought it'd be.

Any news on how much to ship to the UK Sev?

Also,could you let me know which parts i need to do both ESB and ROTJ blasters?Im torn between which one.The ESB i love,but im leaning toward ROTJ.

Hmm,decisions.Just glad i got in on the 2nd run!

Lee

hey wait a minute! Is 1st run done? I haven't paid . when do we pay? Those are beautiful casts of an origional BTW and at a great price You rock for doing this. will you be PMing us when it's time to pay?

It all depends when I am finished with the second. But I am aiming by the end of Nov. Hopefully no later.
VERY cool news, looking forward to getting one of these sometime in the future (PLEASE don't forget me when you make up the list:cry:lol:)...
Thanks again!!!

First run isn't done yet. I am not ready to take payments. When I get enough kits completed I will let you all know, so don't worry.

I am still waiting till I get a good cast of the barrel to determine a good shipping cost to those outside the US. It's currently sitting in some RTV.

Yeah, echoing the sentiment on the third run objective, if there is one, I'm interested, in the meantime, I'll help do greeble legwork if any help is needed...

Finally got a test cast of the barrel. It is completely hollow and really light weight.

Here are some more progress photos
3026662682_868e8f3123.png

3026662692_aa34756d79.png

3026662704_6dbe37b0b3.png

3026662696_37e82dff37.png

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back