BudgetFett No. 4 Interest Webley Scott Resin kit

OK 'tomorrow' turned into Monday morning, so....
here you go, the remaining First Run Kits
3174449644_4f2b874d1a_o.png

some kits just need the barrel and they are done and ready to ship, others need the stock too, while the ones on the end just need the stock, barrel and handle and all should be done. I am ordering more resin today.

Last edited by a moderator:
When would you like payments from those of us on the 2nd run. Maybe I missed that part of the thread, sorry.

I'll start taking payments for the second run once the first run is in the bag (all kits have been shipped out). No reason for me to take it now, as they wont be able to ship till the first run is done anyways. Thanks again everyone for your patience.

More resin is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday the 14th.

So did I miss the boat on this? There is someone on ebay selling almost the exact same kit except for 175 dollars more than you (n):confused

I got kinda screwed on my last two EE-3 adventures so if something opens up, let me know, thanks!

The resin did arrive and I got to pouring Wednesday night.

Unfortunately due to one thing or another two of my molds bit the dust. So, I have more silicone and am making new molds this weekend.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back