BudgetFett No. 4 Interest Webley Scott Resin kit

Guys, Could someone please let me know the greeblies/scope etc id need for an EE-3 conversion.
Thanks
Lee

Contact Sidewinder (y)

He would be my first choice too.

On another note, I have some bad new for those hoping that they could get the kit by Christmas. It doesn't look like the weather is going to cooperate with me and allow me to get them shipped in time to arrive by then. I do apologize. Hopefully I can resume shipping after the snow melts some. Currently everything has like a 1/4 inch of ice on it.

I do appreciate your patience and understanding.

I talked to hotshot and he said he would do all the remaining parts need to complete the kit!! he said it would have to be after the new year though.:cheers:cheers

:eek:Wow I cant believe I missed this thread:cry
I would love to be included in any future runs please!! I already have a ROTJ solid resin EE-3, But these are just way too cool, and would help a great deal when I start a ESB Fett....:wacko

Last edited by a moderator:
Seven, do you have any idea when you can start the work on the second run? Not to be impatient, but this is just too good..
Thanks for making these!
Cheers, Ville

put me up for the 3rd run ^_^

Already got you ;)

FYI: The Stand-By list is FULL and CLOSED.

I will get started on the second run once the first run is completely done and out the door. No use taking on more than I can handle at a time.

I have already begun shipping the first run, I have three more kits just about ready to go out the door. I'll try to get a photo up tomorrow of All 30 kits so you can see how your kits are coming along...besides slowly:eek:.

The barrel is proving to be the most annoying part to cast up so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patrick,

I forgot to tell you that you can send the actual Webley with my order. Ill make sure it works and ......hold on to it. lol.

Cant wait for mine. Once again hats off to you for doing this for us.

Already got you ;)

FYI: The Stand-By list is FULL and CLOSED.

I will get started on the second run once the first run is completely done and out the door. No use taking on more than I can handle at a time.

I have already begun shipping the first run, I have three more kits just about ready to go out the door. I'll try to get a photo up tomorrow of All 30 kits so you can see how your kits are coming along...besides slowly:eek:.

The barrel is proving to be the most annoying part to cast up so far.

No probs mate, just curious. You are doing so much work, that it would be insane to do everything at once. I'm currently working on my proton pack, so this can wait a bit. A big THANKS to you for making these. Take your time, and don't burn yourself up on the task..

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back