I just realized this...

Ribdo

Hunter
...ever since the Pope John Paul II died, and the new one took his place, Pope Benedict XVI, I've always felt "uneasy" about him, he gave off some sort of weird vibe and I never knew why. Well some of you might have realized this but I just now discovered why he makes me feel so uncomfortable:
ratzinger-palpatine.jpg
I'm sorry if this offends anybody, I myself am catholic so I don't mean to hurt anybody's feelings, or strike a "religous" nerve.

Oh yeah, and btw POST 100!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Catholic myself and I can see why you're uneasy about posting that. ;)

No worries though, I think a little bit of allowance is given as most religions, have the best jokes...just me. ;)

Yeah, like I said it was not my intention to hurt anybody's feelings, and if it does then I'm not going to fight against it and take it down if necessary. I seriously see this as freaky to me, he always looked a bit suspiciously evil....oh well, again I hope this does not offend in any way.

I'm Catholic myself and I can see why you're uneasy about posting that. ;)

No worries though, I think a little bit of allowance is given as most religions, have the best jokes...just me. ;)

WAIT..........there's a difference???? I though it was some fan fic pic where the emporer cloned himself after his death and integrated himseld into our society:wacko:wacko. Now I am confused:lol:. But seriously, he does really look similar, don't get me worng I think he's a good guy, it just so happens.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back