JOKER HEXAGON FABRIC ORDER!! $26 a yd!!

Kwally (was going to PM you but figured a post might be better in case others had the question) - If you do manage to get this fabric in within the next week or so, would PayPal of a few more bucks be an option to get an overnight and priority on the list? Having spent so much already, it's not really a major concern if so. I just want to get things to tailor up as soon as possible. If it comes down to it, I have Halloween week off for final preparation anyhow but I'd prefer to have to avoid sewing this piece myself.

Guys, I'm getting pretty stressed about this as well because I REALLY REALLY want to get this to you on time!!! I also don't want to be stuck with a couple thousand dollars worth of fabric....but I'm a man of my word and if you want a refund, I'll gladly give it. I'm going to do my best to get this to you SOON. Right now, I'm sorry to say that my guarantees have gone out the window. The communication with my fabric contact was terrible for 3 weeks prior to printing. Unfortunately, if he would have called me back, I would have shipped the fabric last week! I'm pretty frustrated as well guys! Remember, I'm really not "selling" this to you. I just decided to organize it. My main objective was to get fabric for myself as well! Stay tuned guys! I hope to give you good news!
Super downer. I am in Montreal so it will take at least a week for it to get here even express and I need at least 10 days to get it made. Whats the good word man??!!?

To tell you the truth...international buyers are undoubtedly screwed for getting this with ample time before Halloween. I tried my best to get priority with the printers, but the time line and budgeting didn't work out. Like I said, I tried to contact this guy for 3 weeks to get this rolling, but he was always gone. Sorry guys! I tried! America based guys still may have a chance. If you're international and want a refund, LET ME KNOW! I don't want to purchase overseas shipping to have you drop out. When it all comes down to it...this is $7000 worth of fabric....if TONS drop out....I'm in BIG BIG BIG trouble!!!!

To tell you the truth...international buyers are undoubtedly screwed for getting this with ample time before Halloween. I tried my best to get priority with the printers, but the time line and budgeting didn't work out. Like I said, I tried to contact this guy for 3 weeks to get this rolling, but he was always gone. Sorry guys! I tried! America based guys still may have a chance. If you're international and want a refund, LET ME KNOW! I don't want to purchase overseas shipping to have you drop out. When it all comes down to it...this is $7000 worth of fabric....if TONS drop out....I'm in BIG BIG BIG trouble!!!!

I'm not an international guy so I'm still holding out hope, but either way, I'd still like to get this fabric!

By the way, thanks for organizing this and trying to get it done!

Kwally -

If it's out of your hands, it's out of your hands! Try not to stress. I think most of us are planning on wearing this more than just this Halloween. Honestly, for me, Halloween is my tweaking day/test run so I can get this outfit NAILED before Comic Con and some other events next year. :) I still definately want my fabric no matter when it comes in. In fact, if I can actually manage to sell a few of my other home-made costume items (non-joker), I may be willing to buy a few extra yards if you're stuck with tons.

Hang in there, keep us posted, and THANK YOU!!!

Yeah I guess most of the people are still in. This is quite an opportunity you won't get again I think. Besides, for me it is no problem not to get it in time for halloween anyways since here we do not celebrate halloween like you guys in America. Costuming is tradition on carnival which is in February. So I personally got plenty of time to make the shirt.
If it's working out with my budget I might also be buying two extra yards or so.
Thanks anyway Kwally. Organizing something like this is a hell of work and criticising is always easy when you don't have to do something yourself.
Cheer up mate! This is gonna be a success in my book :)

I'm not going anywhere. I'm in till the end and still holding out hope...

I would even pay extra for overnight delivery if it helps...

Thanks for keeping this alive for all us Jokers...

Keep it up Kody...

:cheers

Kwally,
If you end up with LOTS extra, maybe I can help you sew it up and sell ready to wear shirts.

Just keep this in the back of your many thoughts, and in the end, look me up if I can help.

:cheers
Debbi

i'm not wearing this for halloween either, just making shirts and maybe some ties out of it to go with my express shirts. i might also take some more extra as well if people back out. please post a pic when you have a strip to show us.

thanks

I'd still be in as well, I'd like to have it before Halloween, but if not, well, I'll still have an SA shirt, right? :) ;)

im still in and may want to make a few extra shirts , because now i have friends interested in just having the shirt.... so yeah if you have extra material i need more

Absolutely, if people back out, I'd consider doubling my order, even tripling it, just for the sake of being able to have a couple of these shirts so that as time goes, I still have a backup if one wears out(I plan to wear this shirt with suits whenever I get the chance).

hey, I'm down for increasing my order too if you wind up with too much surplus.

Im staying in. Would be nice to have before Halloween, but if not I'll survive. Like some others I want the shirt for more then just costume use also.

i am all about this material. if needed i will bump my order up a little. i am using it for some other things than the shirt, too. nothing too exciting, but more material would be a good thing to have.

i cannot thank you enough for sticking your neck out like this for complete strangers, kwally. it really is great of you and i hope i can help out more.

also a HUGE thank you for ALL that were involved in making this pattern possible. this material is going to be beautiful due to all of the hard work and great efforts put into this project. it will be a high quality shirt that i am sure is going to last for years. and it will be quite an uncommon shirt, too. i am sure there will not be too many of the same size, look, etc. and this was all due to all of you involved making it come to fruition.

to the people that are involved in buying this material- realize we will be getting the best quality that we can at the price this is happening. please do not drop out and make this that much harder for a guy that is busting his *** for us (and himself). this shirt and the material itself is going to be dope and so worth the wait. honestly- if you really were only going to wear this shirt once and be done with it you would be a fool.

and last but certainly not least- thank you to the dented helmet mods and makers for this forum where i have learned about a few things i never would have otherwise as well as allowing this whole thing to take place on your forum.

Seconded on ALL the above!

Dont stress mate - there'll be plenty of us VERY HAPPY to take more if there is more to go round :)

Im a t-shirt guy and this is for casual wear for me (hence 2 shirts I hope)... there will be so many BAD joker costumes around here this Halloween that the effort and accuracy of this would most likely be overlooked by 90% of folks here... Ima gonna wear mine to school :) :) :) Even if the material were here by Halloween, Id prolly NOT wear it that night and be lumped in with inaccurate costumes!!!

An accurate Joker shirt is for life - not just for Halloween!!!

Mind your health my friend and my offer still stands - let me know if I can be ANY help if things start to weigh you down!!!

Dave

With this new time line and everything like Ladysew said we could work out something to have pre made shirts as well. Cause honestly I can hand sew anything but I do not like working on a machine. So maybe figure out a price for each shirt size. I also would like more fabric when you know how much will be extra. Pce

Ok guys! I FINALLY got some pictures of the fabric! Unfortunately, I told the printer to send the test run to one address, and he sent it to my OTHER address...so I got it almost a week late! This is starting to get worse! But....THE FABRIC IS PERFECT!!! I'll take some new pictures this weekend that are better quality, but here is a teaser...
170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

They are a bit blurry but...girlfriend isn't a photographer!!

ALSO****THIS IS IMPORTANT*****
I am hoping to ship all fabric by the end of next week, but there is a possibility it may not work out. With this being said, after Monday at 4pm I CAN NO LONGER REFUND ORDERS!!! This is a made to order item. If it is made for you and you drop out now, I will end up paying for it. I cannot let that happen. SOOO, after Monday October 20th at 4pm, if you haven't asked for a refund YOU WILL NOT GET ONE!!! Sorry guys but I don't have $6000 to pay for all this. Hope the pics get you excited!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back