JOKER HEXAGON FABRIC ORDER!! $26 a yd!!

I actually am going to receive the test run tomorrow or friday. After the color and scale is approved, it will only take a couple days to print all 400 yards. I will then cut and ship within 24 hours of receiving the fabric. So as of right now, you should be receiving the fabric with ample time before Halloween. Thanks for being so patient guys! This is turning out to be a huge success!

I just want it said that I DO NOT need this for halloween. So dont worry about getting mine to me FIRST.
I need to get one more check under my belt before I pay for those two extra yards I requested. Which should be next week. If you still have the two yards left, cool, if not than I'll be okay *I'm making two shirts for my BF... I'd like to make something for me, is all (you dont get fabric like this every day!)*

I'm getting extremely worried about this happening on time now. Honestly I want the orders to start going out, by latest, the end of this week, if all goes on time manufacturing wise. The Utopia shirt takes about 11 days to be delivered, and I'm giving myself a deadline of this Sunday for ordering the shirt from them if the fabric isn't ready this week. I don't mean to sound pissy or anything, but I'm ready to ask Kwally for a refund if the schedule doesn't work out, especially considering the time its going to take to tailor the shirt from the fabric.

I would need mine soon as I can get it, as well. My seamstress only took my project on because she thinks it's awesome but she's got other costume work to be done!

However, I imagine that, assuming no hitches have come up(I assume we'd know if there were any at this point), by this time next week, we'll be singing Kwally's praises!

I must admit I am getting worried as well. I would not want to take up kwally on his offer of a refund but seeing as how I am not making my shirt time is getting seriously short. I am hoping we see our orders by this weekend. Kwally can we get an update??

Guys, I'm getting pretty stressed about this as well because I REALLY REALLY want to get this to you on time!!! I also don't want to be stuck with a couple thousand dollars worth of fabric....but I'm a man of my word and if you want a refund, I'll gladly give it. I'm going to do my best to get this to you SOON. Right now, I'm sorry to say that my guarantees have gone out the window. The communication with my fabric contact was terrible for 3 weeks prior to printing. Unfortunately, if he would have called me back, I would have shipped the fabric last week! I'm pretty frustrated as well guys! Remember, I'm really not "selling" this to you. I just decided to organize it. My main objective was to get fabric for myself as well! Stay tuned guys! I hope to give you good news!

Thanks for your continued communication here. I know even with years of doing costuming myself and seeing others undertake custime fabric orders this is a logistics nightmare. Good luck and hopefully the dawn will be soon.

No sweat, Kwally...we're all grown-ups here (well...we are supposed to be, anyway!;)), and we know things happen that can't be controlled. I won't need mine before Halloween, as some important "life" things have come up, and I won't be doing any costuming this year anyway; I'll concentrate on having a SA costume for next year, which is why the fabric will still be valuable to me....just get it to us when you can!:)
Rob

Guys, I'm getting pretty stressed about this as well because I REALLY REALLY want to get this to you on time!!! I also don't want to be stuck with a couple thousand dollars worth of fabric....but I'm a man of my word and if you want a refund, I'll gladly give it. I'm going to do my best to get this to you SOON. Right now, I'm sorry to say that my guarantees have gone out the window. The communication with my fabric contact was terrible for 3 weeks prior to printing. Unfortunately, if he would have called me back, I would have shipped the fabric last week! I'm pretty frustrated as well guys! Remember, I'm really not "selling" this to you. I just decided to organize it. My main objective was to get fabric for myself as well! Stay tuned guys! I hope to give you good news!

honestly, I don't think we're likely to get an opportunity like this again, and this halloween won't be the only time I wear this. When it comes time for approving the tests and something's not right with it, if it comes down to you either sending the fabric to us by halloween, or making it correct, I'd say go for getting it correct. I'm not going to lie though, cause I'd love to have it for halloween, but don't sacrifice standards for the sake of expediency.
Thanks again for all your work on this. I hope for good news.

I cannot say that it is not dissapointing to not have it for this Halloween, but there will always be others. We get it when we get it. It is still the best reproduction out there for the cheapest cost. This group effort is still the most amazing I have ever been a part of and I will be very proud to show off the finished product at anytime. In the meantime, I still have my stand-in shirt from Singapore, so I won't be topless. This was a well thought out project that took lots of effort on the part of many people, but you-know-who was right...

"...I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are...You were a schemer, you had plans, and uh, look where that got you... Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even if the plan is horrifying..." -Joker :D

Im not worried either. I picked up the blue hex Tripp shirt which Im pretty impressed with. So I have my near perfect Costume and with the tripp stuff my die attempts and other random buys I have a more than adequate stand in that I can Get Shwasted in and not have to dry clean. I also picked up the lip service Nurse Joker costume That sufficiantly hides my thunder (depending on how I sit down). So I am all set and with the others excited get it when we can and hopefully buy up some extra yards for those that may drop out. So thanks again and Check out my Joker Sackboy I made this past weekend. (keep in mind first toy I've ever tried to make:D)
joeker002.jpg

joeker003.jpg

joeker004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
at present, im not even sure i want to dress up anymore lol, even though my costume is almost complete, the more i start thinking about how wasted i'll be the less i want to wear this god forsaken shirt , think imma get a cheap one for the evening if i do go through with plans that way i dont feel as bad, so as of now im in no rush it gets here when its here, id rather have it correct and be perfect than get it rushed and look like shizer, for as much as it is costing that is.... ive always liked the motto " do it right the first time" even though i am anxious to see the product

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back