JOKER HEXAGON FABRIC ORDER!! $26 a yd!!

I have seen that auction several times, and believev me, its not worth the time of anyone on this thread - Kwally's product is much more screen accurate, not to mention the seller is extremely difficult to get a hold of and VERY reluctant about sending images and closeups to prospective buyers (and she wonders why she's been trying to get rid of the same 3 yards since nearly 2 WEEKS before Halloween!). KWALLY, PINDER, SEREIANA AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD - YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH THE FABRIC! And I can't wait till I recieve mine!

I HAVE THE FABRIC!!!! ALL 5 ROLLS OF IT!!!! WOW!!! This is absolutely exciting guys!!! I'll get some pics up tomorrow night if I'm back by then (I'll be out of town for tonight and tomorrow). THIS REALLY PAID OFF!!! IT IS MORE THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!! International guys be looking this weekend for a pm quote on shipping!!! WE DID IT!!!!

I HAVE THE FABRIC!!!! ALL 5 ROLLS OF IT!!!! WOW!!! This is absolutely exciting guys!!! I'll get some pics up tomorrow night if I'm back by then (I'll be out of town for tonight and tomorrow). THIS REALLY PAID OFF!!! IT IS MORE THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED!!! International guys be looking this weekend for a pm quote on shipping!!! WE DID IT!!!!

SCHWEET! :D

I just wet my pants....:lol:

No, Kwally, my friend....YOU did it for us!;)

Rob

glad i checked up on thread. thank you so much kwally, it's been rough for you dealing with the company and us...well not all, but some...i am glad this coming to a good end, if you still have extra i may be in the market for some more yards, but i will pm you about that after i receive my original order. be well and good job.

So is there still some yardage that is available for some us hold outs? I would really love to get my hands on about 6 yards of this. Kwally PM me if you can reguarding this.:love

For the most complicated pattern of the entire costume, we start with nothing, and end with a Joker shirt screen accurate enough to make Heath (RIP) blush.
This is why I love the internet so much.

the bulk of the orders shipped yesterday afternoon and the rest will ship today..minus international orders which I have shipping prices for be looking for pms today...you guys are going to freak when you get it in person!!! It is amazing!!! There is so much in 4 yards!! It is 63" wide soooo it is huge guys..on the note of shipping...I have a huge favor to ask and this is just kody asking a favor...the shippng is a lot more than I was originally quoted...it is about $7-10 on average...that's not bad but it is about $450 all together!!! With the $1200 I already paid for dropouts...I'm hurting so bad that I had to ask my little ol grannie for help and that kills me...like I said I already shipped a ton so I'm not requiring this but $4-5 a person would help tremendously...I'll leave it at that because it's extremely hard to put myself out there...well...on a higher note...hope you guys love the fabric and have a great turkey day!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back