JOKER HEXAGON FABRIC ORDER!! $26 a yd!!

Ya, same here...I'm hoping overall quality will make up for their poor communications. :( I thought about that here a few days ago, that hopefully they don't have any ink run, or dry spots. Some of the custom print stuff I've seen/owned before sometimes came out sorta bad because they either used to much or not enough ink......

Kwally, I seriously think you need to go kick some *** down at the fabric company. They're not some kind of slow paced mom and pop sewing shop, they're a big company, and it's not like an order this big is new to them (as a matter of fact, according to your original post on the first thread, it's really the only kind of order they do). I realize that sometimes certain things are impossible, no matter how big the factory, but you didn't really ask for anything impossible, by any means. They not only should be able to handle the concept of a set shipping date, it should be second nature to them. I don't think anyone on this board blames you for any of this (I sure don't), the fact is that they need to realize this isn't how you run a business.

I think the least you could do at this point is give us the name of the company you're working with on this so we can potentially AVOID them in the future. This is not the way business should be conducted. It happens sometimes, I am aware. But the least they could do is let you know what went wrong with everything. What the hold up was, etc.

maybe we should run this as a campaign ,when all the owners of the fabric order shuold call and ask what is the reason for there delay(misspelled?).
be a nuiscance(msplled?) that is common business practice .
and it cuts off any quarrells about not getting the fabric, instant erification.

I was thinking the same thing, instead of beating up Kwally over something he can't control, verbaly beat the people who are responsible for it! :p ;)

I can hear them now...

*ring ring*
"Who is it Bob?"
"Gah! Its another one of those Dented people!"
"Heh, those Dented people are weird."
"Deffintly....Lets post-pone printing another week."

that idea would not work. first we are not the person that placed the order therefore they dont have to tell us anything, second, you **** off the person controlling the order and more likely it will be next halloween before the fabric arrives. i wonder if kwally is just going with this **** or is he taking swings being a pissed customer.

awaits the fabric companies name and location so i can assemble an angry mob with pitchforks and torches....

Guys! I got great news!! The fabric has been shipped and I will have it in hand first thing Wednesday!! I vow to have it shipped right away Friday because I will unfortunately be out of town until then. I will pm the 6 or 7 international guys an exact shipping quote this weekend once I get it all packaged up. I'm REALLY excited to get this stuff and get it all out to ya!! Hope everyone loves it!!! Oh yeah...thanks for sticking in there and trusting me guys! It really says a lot about the strength of this community!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get it! And take pictures of it! And touch it! And sniff it! And...and....

not to sound like a D, but its about time! hopefully its all been worth this effort that has tested everyone's patience. if the fabric is good put me down for more if you have it, but i dont want to wait another 2 months to get it ok lol

Thank GOD! I'm working on 4 different costumes for february... I was already starting to wonder if I'd have the fabric for the joker with enough time to accomplish all of them ^_^ SOOO happy I cant wait to see where some of my sanity went.

THANK YOU KWALLY. if the initial fabric is good, then i'll probably want to take a little more extra fabric off your hands, just in case my first shirt gets ruined or something =\

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back