JOKER HEXAGON FABRIC ORDER!! $26 a yd!!

Can't wait to receive it! :)

(Now whatch this thread for a few days....right before you receive it, evryone will shout scam again...you will update that you go it, evryone will be happy, and then shout scam again when you ship it. They will receive it, and be happy again. "All of this has happened before, and will happen again." :lol: :p ;) )

Kwally- if it is possible i would like to grab some more after i get the initial 10 yards. nothing against you by any means- i just did not want to drop more money just yet due to my biz being very slow as of late and i would like to make sure i can afford it.

hope you read this reply. i know it is muddled with all of the negative ones...

so you never received a fed ex tracking number ??

it has been shipped to you for sure though??

you are a very vague person, i wonder whats under your helmet

You really need to stop trying to incite so much negetivity. It simply muddies things up and doesnt give more incentive for anyone to move faster, trust me.
If he defended himself you'd say. Well I didnt exactly ACCUSE you of doing anything wrong.
That doesnt mean you're not being on the offense, being insulting and doing your best to cause unrest.
Please stop this sort of thing. Theres no reason he should give the fedex tracking out - after all if anyone else typed it it they'd get his adress. Lets face it, with or without people behaving in such a volitile manner you dont publicly post your address on the internet if you can help it. After all we all know its not set for halloween so wheres the fire.

Thank you! This is wonderful news. As I said, I completely trust him, but I also knew that getting this out there was probably a good idea. It prevented a few from backing out I'm sure!

Kwally, you're a good man. People will write songs of you one day.

Well, maybe not, but it sounded good.

very good news. Looking forward to getting it. Thanks for your work on this. These places can make you feel as welcome as the Cantina sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to receive it! :)

(Now whatch this thread for a few days....right before you receive it, evryone will shout scam again...you will update that you go it, evryone will be happy, and then shout scam again when you ship it. They will receive it, and be happy again. "All of this has happened before, and will happen again." :lol: :p ;) )

you forgot the final stage. after receiving it, it probably won't be long before they cry scam again.

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but we really need an "I believe in Kwally" sticker/banner icon (too forced?). I'd make one now but I'm not in the slightest bit adept with photo editing.

Last edited by a moderator:
you forgot the final stage. after receiving it, it probably won't be long before they cry scam again.

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but we really need an "I believe in Kwally" sticker/banner icon (too forced?). I'd make one now but I'm not in the slightest bit adept with photo editing.

IBelieveInKwally.jpg

I BELIEVE IN KWALLY.

IBelieveInKwally.jpg

I BELIEVE IN KWALLY.

that guy in those god awful commercials?! "i believe in kwally" great slogan kwally. but it got the forums attention and then i started paying attention, and all the good research that he's done for the pattern ,and you know what? i believe in kwally, i believe that under his watch TDH can have brighter, more hopeful and top quality fabric.. kwally, let's here it for him..:D

that guy in those god awful commercials?! "i believe in kwally" great slogan kwally. but it got the forums attention and then i started paying attention, and all the good research that he's done for the pattern ,and you know what? i believe in kwally, i believe that under his watch TDH can have brighter, more hopeful and top quality fabric.. kwally, let's here it for him..:D

That. Was. Amazing.

Also, for all the naysayers out there; in the HIGHLY unlikely event that this whole thing were a scam, Kwally would have a HELL of a lot of people to answer to, and considering the persistence of most of these people (proven through their hard work on this design, amen), there's no way he'd get away with it.
But none of that matters, because he's not stupid enough to think he could get away with it, which is why it isn't a scam.

little weekend update:

I have been billed the full amount as I already stated. I was told that this would mark the shipping date. The confirmation I received showed that all the fabric will ship around the 6th...ugh...well I'm just excited that it will finally be here and everyone will be happy!! Thanks for the support guys!!! It really means a lot!!!

Thanx for all the hard work that those on the unofficial design team did. And thank you Kwally for organizing this, taking the heat from those impatient, and overall making ths happen. can't wait for my yards, and might take some more off your hands after i make my first shirt. I'll be in touch. later on.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back