My photos of ROTJ Boba Fett available for download

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
Hi guys.
I was originaly going to send these images to one of the webadmins but i figured that upploading them to a torrent would be a better and faster way to let people get them.

This first torrent is located on "Piratebay.org" and contains ca 500MB worth of RAW image files. RAW means that you can basically do anything you want with the file and not lose quality..

Here is the link to the torrent:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4387503

I'll seed this for a few days.

I'll also be adding images of the Jango Fett as well as several jpegs of the ROTJ armour.

Enjoy.

Hey! Thank you very much for the pics, actually I'm downloading them and I wanna see them NOW! :lol:

It's nothing new, but I always want to see new pics ^^

Thanks! :cheers

No problem. Eventhough the suit is the same it will be intresting if the experts can see if any scratches have been added due to poor handeling.. btw.. check out the knees on Boba fett.. see if you can spot the misstake..

speaking of which.. here are a few more taken with my normal camera
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4387537

(the other was with my system camera )

Hey.. Considering what the TDH community has given to me.. all the ref pics, tutorials and not to mention stencils and patterns.. for FREE i consider this a samll down payment on a huge dept i owe the people here.

But please make sure that you seed the images after you have downloaded them..(atleast to a 2.0 ratio) we wouldn't want to have any TDH left hanging with only a partial download. And it would be nice to see this torrent live on without me seeding all the time untill the best of the images can be made available on the online ref cd (i can dream can't i?? )

Please I need your help experts! I can't open the RAW/NEF archives with Photoshop CS2, I have installed the RAW plugin for Photoshop in the correct folder but I still can't open them. WHY? :cry

I generally use Picasa (you can download from google) for general purpose photo editing.. not as fancy or hardcore as Photoshop but for an amatuer like me it's sufficient.

And it can read RAW files easy enough too..

i have downloaded / am seeding all 3.

so the knees are on the wrong legs. this is actually sorta cool, since it gives us a different view of them than we usually see.

you got some cool angles too. these will be an awesome compliment to the MoM photos that have been up here for a while!

True STG! Different view, perfect for my WIP knee moulds (Except for the left knee, that now is on the right leg and it's in really bad form :s) :p Thank you very much Boba Swede! :cheers

I tried downloading last night
My computer said the files were corrupted
can we double check to see if it's just me?
hate to have a virus get past someone

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back