Official ESB Boba Fett Blaster Thread

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
Thanks a lot! It has been a fun little project. Over the years, I have met a lot of neat people that can make parts easily (and precisely), which I could make, but they would probably look crummy.

Those greeblie, "molex" pieces, and scope mount pieces will be made of laser cut acrylic. I just have to get the butt-stock to measure the slot, then I will remove the pistol grip side piece, trace it onto paper, scan it, then draw the in-between "D" shape and mounting bar.

The cool thing is the acrylic Butt stock brace will be a bit more stable than a resin one.

Lastly, it will be a very close rendition, for a relatively low cost, and I won't be emberrassed by it... if I ever get a Fett suit going again. I have a helmet, I just need the other 100 things to make the whole suit! HAHAHA!!!!

Thanks for the compliments!

John

Looks good WC! Nice work. (y)

OH! Lastly, if I decided to make a batch of say 5-10 of these, would people be interested? It is the greeblies, and getting the scope set-up looking right, that make this gun a bit of a challenge.

I have a friend who has expressed interest in replication. This is a rough idea of what it will look like...

EE3Render.jpg

Any suggestions?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back