Who sent this?

Toragh

Active Hunter
OK, here's the low down. I moved out two weeks ago (yahoo), and some of my mail is still hitting my parents house. She got a package today with her address, but under the name "Adrien", which is someone we don't know. The return address is from "Jacen" in Singapore. Because it's her address, she opened the box, and finds a set of Jango looking leather holsters. This is cool, but they're not mine, and I want to get them back to their home. Since I am far away from home, my mom will be sending me pictures tomorrow (she's really tired right now).

However, I did get her to look at some pictures of jango holsters. They aren't rubies, she specificlly said it's "stiff leather". Since the return address is from singapore, I thought I'd check SFP (I know they're the Philippines, but I wanted to check) and said they look similar to SFP's version, but wasn't sure.

I just wanted to see if anyone by the name of Adrien was around here, who bought a pair of Jango holsters. I'll put up those pictures tomorrow.

There's also no packing slip, so I don't know if it's a paypal bought ebay item. The only people I've ever bought things from who are from Singapore, was "costumebase" on eBay, for a han solo costume. That was years ago though.

Anyways, I know it's not much help without pics, but does anyone know a "Jacen" in Singapore?

Hey buddy, any members live close to you? Maybe they had them shipped to your address so the wife did not find out they had been buying more costume stuff.....err......not that I would need to do that. :lol:

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back