ROTJ/SE Fett

So here it is, my 99.99% Fett, I know it's become a cliche but it wouldn't have been possible without the fantastic resource that is "The Dented Helmet". Any hoo, hope you like, input good or bad always welcome!!

These are some pics that will be submitted to KOTE for clearance.

Pose.jpg

Front1.jpg

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!!!

Very nice. If that does not get Kote clearance I will be worried. Great job. Two questions, and I am sure you are aware of the areas. Have you got anything between the armour and the chest lights? and what are the wookie braids?

Also buddy, I am about an armour attachment behind you!

Rob.

Looks spectacular Dougie! As a fellow ROTJ/SE, you have certainly outdone yourself! Do you have a parts list? Only 2 suggestions: 1.) it looks like you're missing 1 hose on your right gaunt. There should be one running from the piece of tube on the underside of the whip-cord housing. 2.) dirty that flightsuit up a bit more..should be filthy! Good luck with your submission!!

Impressive, most impressive. I noticed the MR lid. Are you going to leave the visor as is, or are you going to fix the pinch and replace it? Looks like a bunch of quailty parts all around.

Thanks Mike. Would you believe, that third hose become detached just before the shoot so I just left it off, I suppose that's the beauty of an SE Fett.

The flightsuit and gloves are a lot dirtier than they look, always the same with photos.

Fix the pinch? Not a chance!! Too scared to try. I'll probably upgrade to a ROTJ Bucket in time.

So true about pics...they just suck the weathering right out of the item!

Upgrade to a ROTJ...say it ain't so! ;) Again, the ROTJ/SE is just versatile...sorta like duct tape! 8)

Thanks Mike. Would you believe, that third hose become detached just before the shoot so I just left it off, I suppose that's the beauty of an SE Fett.

The flightsuit and gloves are a lot dirtier than they look, always the same with photos.

Fix the pinch? Not a chance!! Too scared to try. I'll probably upgrade to a ROTJ Bucket in time.

This is an awesome looking Fett, the two things I noticed was the two breast plates are touching on the bottom where the ab plate meets. I would space them out a little more by tightening them to the center piece a bit and your helmet has one little thing. The opening where the visor comes all the way down is not even at the bottom. I would take it off and reset it using a little speader clamp to get it even so that when it drys it holds it tight. Other then that I'm jealous. Sorry if I sound to picky

ah, irish brother...FANTASTIC!!! so glad for you that you got it done!!! talk about jealous...wish mine was done, and that awesome!! :( but really, totally awesome looking Fett you got there...time to celebrate!! :cheers drink a few irish brews for me, k?!! keep us updated on your approval process...you will make it, for sure...(y) oh, won the bidding, by the way...;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back