costumebase fett props...

Hi again Bro. I got a belt from them, but I ended up using it for a custom as I was not happy with it for my Boba, as to if it will get cleared I am unsure, but I went with no. Shame too because it is a pretty neat belt, if only it looked more screen accurate. When you study it the pouches are all the wrong size and shape.

My advice would be to try and get say a 99centaco belt from him or a member selling one.

Also, I would not recommend thinking you can get a Fett put together going a cheaper route, I started that way and bought twice till I learned!

How far into your Fett are you?

Just my thoughts but hope it helps.

my expereince with CB has been from the rebal side. Hit and miss. Some stuff is great, most required mods to get RL clearance.

one thing thoough - he is a realiable vendor. Trustworthy and fast. BUt stuff is generally on the low end of the acceptable quality spectrum

Nate

The quality of the flightsuit is good, where the material is concerned.
But, like stated above, it requires alterations (ie, 2nd sleeve depending on the length of your arms, tool pockets).
But the fabric is good material and the stitching is well done.

I have a ammo belt from him but it needs to be stated that I'm currently upgrading to a BM ammo belt because the CB one just isn't screen accurate enough for me (as stated above, pouches wrong shape and size and not the accurate stitch work). You can add the brass grommets in the back without too much trouble however....just pick some up at your local hardware store.

BUT he is reliable and ships fast, without any problems... Just my $0.02!

The jumpsuit color is pretty close for ROTJ. I sold one on here last year you still might be able to dig up one of my old threads and see some close up pics of it. (I have since upgraded to a Ladysewforus suit and LOVE it!) As for the belt, its probably the best $50 belt your going to find, (I am using one now in my costume you can look at some of my costume pics and see if it would work for you) but its not screen accurate at all. but it will get you started until you find a better replacement. (99cent taco!!) I hope that helps!

I too started with a Costume base belt too,however its not screen accurate ,i have since upgrade to taco,s ESB belt ,as for costumebase flightsuit, there are a few mistakes on it like the shin tool pockets are too high on the legs and would need correcting ,therefor go with ladysewforus like most of us have done ,hope this helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're looking to save money and go with someone like them I would just go for it and mod it or check out Evolution/Gabriel as well...

I bought a Tie Flight suit from them and I give it about a meh rating.
They are inexpensive, but their quality lacks. I had to replace the zipper
as it was a cheap plastic one and blew out after wearing it twice.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back