Hi Lufo,
Welcome to the madhouse. :)
My very first foray into the prop world was a repaint on a DP Fett helmet. The helmet no longer exists, but my obsession with props in general and Fett in particular has continued to grow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! You might be a godfather to all of us! Excellent job, especially for way back whtn when there was no help! The costume, kind of looks like a fusion of prepro and ROTJ, very, very nice!

Welcome to the boards man!

G-Fett

Thanks for sharing with us about yourself. Nope, you are definitely not alone and now that you found us, you never will be :)

Welcome to TDH! That DP looks great for something you painted in '95! The costume looks great now too. I started my Fett in 98,99 well before TDH. I "completed" my beta version for the 1 month aniversary of Episode 1. Back then the best resourses were Mark Bradley's BYOBF and Skaines TUBFC listserve which I was on. Good times. You definately predate me though.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back