thinking about buying from starfortress

You should probably avoid doing that at all costs. I know other members with more hands-on experience with their "craftsmanship" and shipping procedures (or lack there of) will be able to give you the lowdown.

:eek::confused:angryI, purchase(or any form of), and SFP (I will not say their whole name) should never be in the same sentence (again). sorry just had to say that..

Last edited by a moderator:
what Matt said, learn to use the search function, its your friend. Heck, search on ALL boards you are a part of for costuming for SFP or Starfortress and see what happens, LOL

SFP should be avoided at all cost.

aside from being a recaster, history of poor delivary; he is also a alleged fugitive from the US for some pretty unsavoury alleged offenses.

I post on several SW prop forums - SFP constantly comes up as a buyer beware. It is such a shame that his stuff is plastered all over Bay of E.

If u wish to give money away; u can buy from SFP. I would donate to TDH myself if I had that much free cash!

This prop/costuming hobby is certainly not one for the impulse buyer. Lots of people out there to scam ur hard earned money. My advice is read read read and research research research.

:D

Instead of going into my rant, I'll simply post a photo of fett from the movie, and one of the armor I got from them as it was fresh from the boxes and let you decide. I paid $1600 for it.

From the movie
boba4.gif

the StarFortressProduction Set
Fettv12.jpg

Instead of going into my rant, I'll simply post a photo of fett from the movie, and one of the armor I got from them as it was fresh from the boxes and let you decide. I paid $1600 for it.

From the movie
boba4.gif

the StarFortressProduction Set
Fettv12.jpg

Are you fing serious, I can't believe my eyes right now. They should bring out the death sentence for anyone who would even think of ripping someone off like this. I'm so sorry you got hosed like this bro, I'm speechless

It's ok, now, with replacement parts from all over, most of which obtained from right here on TDH, it now looks like this...

FamilyDay_20.jpg

and as you can see, the chicks (Melina and Jillian Hall from WWE) love the new look.

160thSafetyDay004.jpg

160thSafetyDay005.jpg

I was wondering how many posts it would be before somebody shouted abandon ship. Looks like it was just 1.

Just a one note song here: avoid SFP.

Bobamaker is AWESOME! I've bought my vest,jet pack, and bootspikes from him. It did take a bit to make and get to me, but it was well worth the wait. It was well made, decently priced, and he is GREAT about keeping in contact. I was constantly in touch with him, he's not afraid to give you a timeline and he keeps it. I can't recommend him enough. The photos above you can see the bootspikes and jet pack, but at that point I hadn't yet gotten my armor attachment on the new vest so here's a photo with me and weird al yankovic, where I have on my BM vest. And although I bought the gloves from a fellow 501st member in my garrison, he originally got those from BM as well.

concert20.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back