V2 Helmet Interior Signup/Interest Thread

Hey Stormrider, I´m interested in a bucket interieur-kit.
Please PM me your PP,
thanks
Florian from Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
TK2647 your shipping today.

As well as the kit im trading for alum knee darts.

A few kits arrived this weekend. Im getting a lot of 'wow these look a lot better in person!' responses. Unfortunately , its difficult for me to get a good picture of them with a cheap camera:)

I think that most the shipped kits should be there/close to there by now. If you HAVENT received your kit by the end of the week please PM me.

If you received them and you have input and pics, please post them:)

Thanks again for the interest. Back to my knees.....

Anyone in the states not received their kit?

Inside the US if you have been waiting more than a week, please PM me. Outside the states if you have not received it and its been 10-14 days, please PM me.

tk2647 yours shipped tuesday I think. Germany is usually pretta fast. pls let me know when you get it.

I have 3 kits on hold. Im running the rest the rubber off this weekend.

Gettem while they are hot:) or not:)
Thanks agian
m2

I needed to make a couple of kits for local guys here in kzoo, and bought enough materials and ran off 10 kits. 3 are gone already.

That leaves me with 2 to hold, so I have 5 for sale.

If anyone needs a kit, pm me. Last chance before spring (getting cold here:)

mason

ya, got mine a week ago, sorry i didnt post sooner...busy making harnesses...btw, stormy, could you make me like 30 more of these, in xtra small? that would be great....thanks!!! ;) love mine, you guys really need to get one of these while you can!!! totally awesome!!(y)

Fettdad, i have 30 ready for you. I can paint them for an extra $209,333 USD.

Did I mention to anyone that I have rubber MQ boards for these now?

BTW I did another run of 10 of these, and have 8 for sale.

If some of you guys would get pics of yours installed out there, id be able to do another run and add the mq board with it.

The boars are thin rubber. Then can be place behind the foam piece. Highly detailed.

Thanks FP for themold:)

Sorry for the late post on here, but the interiors are awesome and I am definitely thinking about the knees now. I have just about finished my helmet and will get the interiors in and post pics once that is done.
And how much for the MQ board, your work is great and I'll bite sight unseen!

Thanks!!!!!!

I can do you a mq for 5 bucks. They are thin, soft rubber. They can go on the back of your interior kit, or be glued to your keyslots and work great. They dont 'hurt your melon' if you catch my drift:)

Anyone that bought a helmet kit ill mail it to you for $5. If you didnt, $7 :)

I made them specifically to glue to the back of the foam piece, so that you could have a MQ and a foam kit.

Pics. One is right out of mold, other has some rub and buff so you can see the detail (black is hard to see detail on.
mq.jpg

Still a couple sets left.

If I shipped to anyone and I owe you a MQ pls send me a PM with the delivery confirmation number on it. So I can match it to an addy.

Any kits with MQ left? Deffinately need #1, if so PM me and I'll get payment right off, if not put me down on the next run list please.

Yah im doing a run of 10 more of these now. Had some local need. Ill pm you later the paypal info. They are running here and on another site, so gettem while they are hot!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back