My Mando

Koolboarder4

New Hunter
this is what i am going for, kinda a Commander Cody look to it.
MandoCody1.jpg

i will have pictures of my helmet soon it is kinda done lol big thanks to WOF!!

I really like the idea. Really, really nice color coordination and everything. This has the potential to be eally cool.

A word of advice, though; I would suggest heavy weathering. With your current colors, if left new it will look too much like some sort of trooper. A silver undercoat would be great and probably some dirt and mud.

Yes! That is awesome!!!! Commander Cody rocks! A Mando variant would look awesome!

El1te

I think it's just sort of a similar look...

well here are some pictures. i actually have not worked on anything sense i started this thread lol but atleast i am not just dreaming about making a mando im just slow lol. sorry they look bad all i had to use to take the pics was my phone..
momsChemStuff2078.jpg

momsChemStuff2083.jpg

momsChemStuff2099.jpg

PIC-0077.jpg

i am going to do away with the dent b/c i dont want it to look like a boba bucket. the only thing i have left to do is do the key slot things in the back and see if that cant kick my butt and it will be mostly done. the ear things are going to be rough lol

Nice build! You're off to a start and a half there. I'm another Cody fan so it's great to see a Mando inspired by him, are you considering a Cody visor on the lid too?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back