GBX Boots - any one bought these?

Bleahhh

Active Hunter
1_59726_FS.jpg

looks quite good for a jango or Galactic Marine.
But has anyone bought these? Care to share first hand?

avail here:
http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.asp...ts&id=59726

There is a thread on here about these. I have a pair. I think they are great. About the closest thing you'll find these days for the money. All you really need to do is cut the bottom strap off and voila!

:cheers

i wonder if any one could help me get a pair and ship it over to singapore?
i'll drop in some extra cash 'for the effort' and appreciation.

I ordered a pair from Journeys on Friday.... Backordered. ACK! :facepalm

I will post when the order is updated.

These have not been on the site for a month or so... I would suggest you keep your eyes peeled on the Cargo Hold or possibly Fleabay.

Not to beat a dead horse here, but has anyone had any luck procuring these GBX boots lately? Journeys appears to be out of stock and I've tried to contact them by e-mail a couple of times to see if that model is discontinued:cry

Has anyone found another source for this model GBX boot?

I actually had a pair of 10's when they had their big sale, but they were a bit big for me. Sent them back and found out they had nothing to replace them with. Cash refunded and my Jango is now barefoot. Looking into the Wolverine or Diehard Sear's alternatives listed on the forum. However, if someone has a pair of say 9's lying about ;). Anyone have an alternate vendor?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back