Greetings from UK

Heatshock

Hunter
hi - I am new here.
on fact finding missions - I am usually over on FISD/CT.net/CE forums so my tastes normally run TK or CT :D

already recognise some familiar faces from these other forums :D

37 male, married, 3 kids. Big kid still. From UK.
star wars freak - yadda yadda yadda - sure u guys have heard that whole story before lol

was directed here cos in my quest for yet more TK/CT lids - I came across an interesting BF helmet - will post pics and questions over in the Helmet section.

hope to catch up with more of u in the coming days!

Nate

Hey Nate!

Welcome aboard man! Good to see more mental SW folk from this side of the pond - we can talk about Daveys auto filler and colours instead of Bondo and colors :)

Just kidding my American friends :)

Anyhoo - welcome again!

Dave

rofl tell me abt it mate

I do find it funny though cos of the original movie props - that lots of the original gear is from UK though!

quick quick - lets bamboozle them with more UK terms - Isopon 38, B&Q, Halfords is a great paint. Humbrol - yeah can get wot ever colour I like just down the street. Milliput? u use white or grey silver?

:D just kidding to non-UK residents

Hi Nate, welcome to Boba central fellow Brit. The Yanks are nice and friendly and only spell a handful of English words wrong so you'll be able to understand them with out too much trouble. What-ho!

rofl - come on now guys - ou US cousins will stop talking to us soon :D

btw E6000 - just found out you CAN get it in UK!! just have to look up non-hobby, non walmart sources!

NAte

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back