What does the back of a vest look like?

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
M

Migrate from As You Wish

I am curious to how the lower part of the back of the armor vest looks like. I know that there should be some open space for the lower part of the harness to protrude out of.

Does anyone have pics of the back of their vest? Thanks.

How about this...

vest-jet pack.jpg

Does anyone else ever think that maybe tylerdurden just has the fett suit sitting in a corner of his house? And that he allowed a copy to be made and sent on the MoM tour?

He's always jonny-on-the-spot with these ref pics. Someone wants a pic of Fett's buttcrack and he just grabs the digital and wanders into the other room snapping a pic...

Just kidding around, great ref pics!

Phil

Thanks for responding so quickly!! Do you have a pic of the vest unworn? I would like to see how it looks without the backplate and jet pack on. Sorry, if my request seems too much...but I really want to see. Thanks again!!

journeymanprotector wrote:Does anyone else ever think that maybe tylerdurden just has the fett suit sitting in a corner of his house? And that he allowed a copy to be made and sent on the MoM tour?

He's always jonny-on-the-spot with these ref pics. Someone wants a pic of Fett's buttcrack and he just grabs the digital and wanders into the other room snapping a pic...

Just kidding around, great ref pics!

Phil

Phil, you kill me bro!! :lol: Need to see Fett underware, cup, sock shots?? Whatch you need, baby, I got it. Hey you never know what may be lurking in my hallways...;) Oh, and those darn MOM people. Geez, I wonder if I am going to that thing back in one piece. :lol: Ha! Don't I wish.

Hmmmm, Mark, I am going to have to see if I can get this jet pack off my mannequin...oops..j/k Actually, I'll have to dig through my photos, but I am not sure I've seen a pic like that. Maybe someone has one of their suit. Oh Philsey...

This is a picture of the vest back on richiesarmor's site.

I don't think there's a problem if I post it here.

http://www.richiesarmor.com/images/fettvestbk1.jpg

I know it's not the real one, but I think it's the popular design.

Tyler, where were YOU when the esb suit was stolen? eh? yeah i thought so... ;)

Take it easy,
Phil

See that! The vest RA has, the link above this post. What material is that, and can you buy it from RA? I don't know what I'm gonna do about the vest...

JB, I'll be posting pics of my suit momentarily, the vest I'm wearing is RA. Sorry there's not much detail to the pics, I was horrified that my girlfriend was going to drop the digital camera I had 'borrowed' so we did it very quickly...

...He'll be turned into marshmallow in 5 seconds!

'That's impossible my dear lady. That's absurb!'

'WHY?'

'Because that pipe doesn't GO to the marshmallow room, it goes to the fudge room.'

Phil

RA also sells a pattern for the vest, which is what I did. Only bad thing is that he didn't give me instructions on what order to sew the pieces, so I had to figure it out myself. oh well not too hard.

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back