teabo

Hunter
question armor size

all advice and opinions appreciated
100_0573.jpg

100_0569-1-1.jpg

100_0571-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lookin' good! :) heres my 2 cents worth of constructive criticism:D your cape should be on the side where your chest lights are on (left) and don't forget to square off your thigh pockets with Styrofoam or something similar(y) also your armor seems a little small :facepalm I'm kinda a big guy too I made my wookie braids a little bigger than normal and it seemed to help alot. I wonder if you got a little bigger chest plates if it would fill out better too. just a thought. looks like you on your way to a pretty good outfit though!!:cheers

Im sure you know.. missing girth JP knees.... you paint applications are nice.! great job... i would weather your flight suit and boots a tad more. (its really hard to tell from the pics) I agree on the armor but its kinda late to go back... If you do change armor look into FP stuff, looks like your rocking MLC fiberglass (thats what i need!) hahaha

excellent job..

yeah i got MLC armor i have a trash can armor thats bigger i want to be close to movie acurate so thanks for the advice.

I think in the case of those of us that arent movie accurate body type, we have to work around the movie accurate armor size and such. because it stands out when we dont :(

I have to tie my boobs down a lot and had to cut some things down because I am short, etc.

as mentioned elsewhere I think the collar armor stands out as small the most to me...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back