About time! WARNING PICS

sereiana

Jr Hunter
Okay, seeing as I've been lurking around and being helpful in the areas of joker replica costume stuff I figure I should introduce myself in SOME capacity.
My name is JamiLee Like the actress.
I'm an amature costumer and makeup artist. I compete and occassionally have work. I'm a collosal dork and enjoy going to conventions. The bulk of conventions I attend are anime cons, but I've been known to show up at sci-fi and horror conventions.

This is me
AMA_107.jpg

And here are some costumes and makeup I've done
saw.jpg

1009908.jpg

rubysmal2.jpg

I have others but I dont want to spam too much.

I like cars and motorcycles and do all my own wrenching on both.
I like giant robots and video games and firearms and I like music and cooking.
I have WAY too many hobbies.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to TDH! Sounds like your already finding your way around the place, but if you need any help, feel free to ask! What type of costume are you here for? Or are you just around to kick back and chill?

I showed up here because of Kwally's joker fabric endeavor and then I ended up aiding that cause. Though I'm a starwars fan ... other than that I'm just here to chill

you look like a young Jennifer Love Hewitt(y) :love:love (y) Looks like you gots some serious skillz!:cheers(y) Wicked beard would love that halloween pic!:D

Hey Sereiana, welcome! Although you are less new then me now. :p

I could have sure used your help on the Star Wars fan film I am making. I only just found my makeup artist 2 days before shoot date.

Awesome stuff!

*DF*

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back