Zam at Dragon Con 2008!

SeattleZam

Jr Hunter
Yes it's true... Blue was there in her Zam!! And she looked fantastic. Blue, forgive me, but I'm posting some pics of you. :)

Keep in mind these were shot in the Marriott, and the lighting was really dark, so your costumes got flashed out more than usual.

TDHaroundBlueasZam.gif

BlueasZamcloseup.gif

BlueasZam.gif

Blue, you rocked the house!! Now the rest of us Zam-wanna-be's gotta get of our respective duffs and do it!

Deunan Shiruba - the Seattle Zam Project

-EDIT - Removed Bad URLs from images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, this one has no excessive flash in it... you can see how the colors are all complementary!

Nice job Blue!!!

Rats, can't get the pic to load. It's on Photobucket under Sablespot.

Deunan Shiruba

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to meet you there, Shiruba. Yes, Blue's Zam costume turned out quite awesome. She rocked that Zam!!!

Thanks for all the compliments. I just finished in time to go down to Atlanta. Dragon Con was the first time I actually had the whole costume on and it was a blast. I am sure this is going to be one of my favorite costumes.

Thanks to everyone here for the help along the way. I couldn't have made such an awesome costume without your help.

That's a sweet Zam. Top job

I cant help but notice your hoses though...? Are they too dark maybe? I thought they were dirty brown/red

That's a sweet Zam. Top job

I cant help but notice your hoses though...? Are they too dark maybe? I thought they were dirty brown/red

Well.. The original ones were forgotten on the counter at home :eek:. When we got to Atlanta, I started unpacking and discovered they were missing. We ended up going the local Wal-Mart to find replacements, but I didn't think to bring along any paints or anything.

:lol: :lol: Too funny... I don't think I've ever heard of anyone trooping without SOMETHING going wrong. Especially not the first time!

Still a fantastic Zam! :D

Well.. The original ones were forgotten on the counter at home :eek:. When we got to Atlanta, I started unpacking and discovered they were missing. We ended up going the local Wal-Mart to find replacements, but I didn't think to bring along any paints or anything.

Ooh what a bummer. Glad you didn't miss out on a cool troop
Next you go and they have the same hoe but in grey, let me know. I need some for my ATAT driver :)

I'm sure no one else noticed. It's just us uber geeks ;)

Wow, cutest, you had an awesome collection! You two really did an awesome job! I know that Blue did most of the work; it's been a long time sittin in Cutest's closet though! Wow, like old era and new era zams unite ;) Congratulations on that zam feel'in! Great job on the last minute part hunt'in!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back