Cargo hold issues

Bubba Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Just noticed today that when I changed my thread title it was not reflected in the main page of the CH. It is when I open the thread, but not on the main page. Cleared cache and did the obvious things, even tried a different browser.

I also noticed that I can no longer delete my own thread in the CH. I liked this because it let me get rid of things that sold on other boards - trying to be tidy ;)

BF,

You need to think of a thread as a container. The thread has a title. When you create a thread you also create a 1st post within the thread/container. That first post inherits the title of the thread/container. What you changed in your thread was the title of your first post, not the title of the thread itself.

Thanks for letting us know about not being able to delete your thread. We have been making a ton of permissions changes and accidentally took that away. That has been reinstated and you can once again delete your own threads in the Cargo Hold.

D

Thx D.

Guess I was thinking of how the other boards work (rpf, 501st, etc.). I was so certain that I used to be able to change thread titles on TDH like I can on those boards.

Oh well, brain cells are clearly going...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back