Bengal Stormtrooper stars in Gold Star Chili TV AD

never ending fett

Active Hunter
People from around the Cincinnati area know Gold Star (I much prefer Skyline myself); Cincinnati has a very unique style of chili known as Cincinnati Chili, Gold Star and Skyline being 2 of the most well known resaurants.

Anyway. Today I saw a new TV ad staring the Bengals Stormtrooper, who is pretty famous around here and elsewhere, I think he's been on TV a couple of times during games. He walks into a locker room and crushes a plastic cup someone is drinking out of and hands him a Bengals/Gold Star mug with a straw. Later he's "drinking" out of the straw of the mug through the front vent area. Pretty funny. :lol:

Gotta love local SW refrences. :lol: When I was in Florida the few times I had been there, in those little booklets they have evrywhere, theres always a couple ads in them for something (You can tell I realy cared about the AD itself, hu?). But the guy who ownes the company is always dressed up as a SW character in a SW enviroment. I think one he's dressed as a Rebel Pilot, and he's in an X-Wing, and in the other he's dressed up as a Jedi or something. Man....I miss Florida. :( And their little SW refrences. :cry

I still cant believe Chad Johnson legally changed his name to Chad Ocho Cinco... thats crazy! That gives me an Idea...hmmm Tony Fett... I gotta go to the courthouse... be back L8r!!:D:D

I saw that guy at a couple games and thought.hmmmmm....Wouldn't a bengal fett be great competition.I have really thought hard about this idea, and with me being a cincinnatian and all,I'd be a fool not too right? It really would not be hard to pull off.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back