What does your sign on name stand for???

Just walked into my High school band room one day after mooching some money off of the purcussionist's for lunch (an art form to those who know what I mean) and a trumpet player yelled over to me, "hey, tubachris! Get over here!" The rest is just a random set of numbers

Well mine has been derived from a nickname MOJO, this was due to the fact that I was and still a huge 'Doors' fan and the anagram of Jim Morrison (also lyrics from one of their songs) was 'MR MOJO RISIN' that and I'm a Fett fan... thus was born Mojo-Fett :D

Well I work as a Lighting and Sound Technician in the Theatrical entertainment industry. I kinda do a whole lot of everything as a technician but lighting was what I started out in and is still my favorite part of the industry. So yeah Light_Tech just kinda stuck.

One of these days when I get my suit put back together I'll take some of the extra fixtures at work and do up a photo shoot and get some good shots.

Later

-Chris

Mine is just because I'm a sad fangirl. Flo cos my name is Florence and Fett cos, well cos it's the name of the hottest fictional love muffin in a galaxy far, far away.
Florence Fett sounded a little too grand :D

The Kuat Systems Firespray was used by Law Enforcement and Correctional Officers to transport prisoners. I am a pilot myself, but somehow Cessna Pilot didn't sound right! :) "A long time ago", I would have definitely flown a Firespray or a V-Wing!
Really fun thread (great thinking whistle8mp!); keep them coming!!!

My Great Grandfather used to write children's stories about two monkeys. One was named Rupidupe. Rupidupe was the punch drunk crazy one. I liked him the best.

Well, my last name is Soloway, and what works better in front of the letters "Solo" than "Han". Plus, my dog's name is Han, so technically I guess I named myself after the dog.

Mine is from my personal license plate!! I had about 10 star wars themed plate names thought up when I applyed and this was 4th on my list. If I remember correctly my next choice was "WAMPA 1":D:D:D

My Great Grandfather used to write children's stories about two monkeys. One was named Rupidupe. Rupidupe was the punch drunk crazy one. I liked him the best.

That's awesome, bro. :lol: A few years ago, a friend of mine started called me "Merf" out of the blue. She was the only one to every call me that, but I liked it enough to play around with the spelling, and a little suffix at the end, and after a few trys "Murphoid" is the one that made me feel warm and fuzzy.

I'm named after my Great Great Great Unlce's sister's brother's twin's cousin's nephew's mother's sister's great aunt's nephew's second cousin's dad, twice removed on my mother's side.

Or mabey just Jodo Kast. :lol:

Mine has several meanings. Fett never dies, he can't be killed or so it seems. But what it really means is that I've been working on my costume since late 98 or early 99 and am still not done with it. I had a very horrid version finished at one point which I refer to as my beta version. Then once it is finished, as many of you know, there is the never ending upgrades and tweeks.

XJPilot- cause I drive opps I mean pilot my jeep,I'm thinking of rattlecan spraypainting it Slave 1 with battle damage,,,anybody want to come over to help,,lol,,no seriously anybody? OR maybe ROTJ colors,,Hmmmm I might really do this it would be one of a kind!!!

I enjoy Games Workshop miniature games and play Chaos in both 40K and Fantasy. I was trying to come up with a sign in name for a website one day and went through every named Chaos character I could think of, but they were all taken. I tried chaoslord (the general of a Chaos army is called a lord) and it was taken, too. So I finally tried a variant spelling and thus xaoslord was born.

Mine was meant to be an homage to Cabaret Voltaire, an expermental electo-new wave band from the 80's (poster in Ferris Buellers room) and my punk-new wave roots. I needed to come up with a screen name while signing up at clonetroopers.net 3 years ago. I happened to be listinening to a remix of some old new wave and Voltaire was on, so it was done on a 2 second whim. Totally forgot about the French philosipherr dude. I had no clue any of this stuff was going on in the world until after I attended CIII. I had never gone beyond e-mail back on those days, so I had no clue what a costume forum was (except for Starwars.com and the Force.net) I sold my golf clubs and here we is!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very interesting how everyone got their screen names. Mine is my first 501st approved costume which is a sandtrooper (TD) and my ID# is also my home address 2253.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back