Best Star Wars Fan Films???

Studio Fett

Active Hunter
Okay, I know I'm on a Fan Film kick, but the new Star Wars flick left me wanting...something more.

I have been checking out alot of fan films lately, and I think I have found the absolute best to date, IMO.

http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp?pg=chapter1

I know you've seen em all, over and over again, so...

If you guys have any other favorites please post links, or pics, or something, here.

G-Fett

Easily the best fan made saber duel ever, although not technically a 'fan film' this is the nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only recently seen the 'Ryan v Dorkman' films, and they are quite impressive. Another impressive lightsaber duel is 'Art Of The Saber'.

But best fanfilms are Troops and IMPS The Relentless. Bar none.

Somebody tell them to hurry up with part 2! :cry:cry:cry:(

I think it was called "Dualities" or something like that.......It was two Sith guys going at it. They both end up killing each other....much to the shagrin of the Emperor. One of my favorites!!!!!!

HeadlessHunter said:
Easily the best fan made saber duel ever

I'm sorry but in my opinion, Brandon Flyte isn't near as great of an opponent as Michael Scott is.
I say Ryan vs. Dorkman 2 (
) is the best fan saber duel. great score. great choreography. great special effects. It's just the best

But when it comes to fan films, TROOPS is the best

There is a lightsaber duel in this little film TKAH.

Here's the link... may not be the best... but u'll laugh at it if not with it.

I think it was called "Dualities" or something like that.......It was two Sith guys going at it. They both end up killing each other....much to the chagrin of the Emperor. One of my favorites!!!!!!

You're thinking of Duality, which was made by two karate instructors in 2001. It's really great--and yeah, they kill each other, but it's a heck of a fight. I've always liked it better than the RvD ones, if only because it at least pretends to have a plot.

Since so many folks here love Troops, I'll...ahem...(enter plug mode) mention that I wrote the first book about fan films, coming out in October, and it features an entire chapter about how Troops was made and what happened for the filmmakers as a result. The book is called Homemade Hollywood, and it also talks about other Star Wars-related fan flicks like Hardware Wars, StarLego, Revelations, TIE-Tanic, Trooper Clerks, The Star Wars, Bounty Trail (one of the best Boba Fett fan films ever) and plenty of others. If you dig fan films in general or just the Star Wars ones, you might like the book (/plug mode).
Clive

I think it was called "Dualities" or something like that.......It was two Sith guys going at it. They both end up killing each other....much to the shagrin of the Emperor. One of my favorites!!!!!!

Duality was awesome. Had some pretty good effects in it as well. Does anyone know where you can watch it anymore? I haven't seen it in a couple of years.

imps is the sequel to troops. same creative team are behind that one. and it's only been three years waiting for the second installment of the series. i loved imps, but now i'm at the point that i only check their website if i've been having a really great day and need a little dissapointment to bring me back to my senses. i was also a fan of "a clone apart." a little machinima piece about a time displaced stupid clone. funny stuff there.

but my all time favorite, i'm suprised that no one has mentioned this one yet: the pink 5 saga.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back