Anybody Interested in a chatroom?

Honestly I have no idea how to add chat rooms to forums but if anybody from TDH knows how to add them, would anyone be interested?

I pose this question because it would be more versatile to talk that way about some things rather than in a forum. Im not saying make TDH into a chatroom, but just a side addition to the forums so that members can talk to each other much easier.

What is everyones thoughts?

Yeah.... I think TDH tried a chat room twice and twice it became a ghost town.

I have found IM to be a much better way to communicate with friends here at TDH.

anyone willing to start an aim sn list? I understand not everyone would want their sn's out there but maybe some of the people that aren't the top people?

I think a chat room would be cool if people used it. Anyone been to the 501st Legion Forum chat lately? I mean... did anyone know there was one? I don´t think anyone would use it if we made one.

Yeh the chat room back in 03 last a month at best but then it died out. AIM is how I keep in touch with everyone from all the forums, easiest and quickest way if your not on cell phone basis with them

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back