ESB Gaunt Hose question...

Studio Fett

Active Hunter
Okay guy's here I am with another question. Are there 2 hoses on the ESB gauntlets, 1 on each? I have noticed discrepencies in pics, and just wanted to find out the correct setup. Also, about how long should I make my hose(s)?

Thanks guys!

G-Fett

studio fett, i just realized that you are a posting machine. 400+ since june. you remind me of my old trolling skills, and it makes me proud.

studio fett, i just realized that you are a posting machine. 400+ since june. you remind me of my old trolling skills, and it makes me proud.

hahah..like now?

i know, not that bad just like a week ago.

yeah, that's insane tho, 400+.... i better get to work. maybe i can get the new troll award...but I think the sniffer still beats me.

maybe I'll stick to ataboy posts and "wow that looks amazing"

oops double post....to answer the question the esb as seen in the movie has 1 hose, yes ROTJ and prepro stuff is different, also

i recommend leaving slack in your jumpsuit pocket or having a soft hose material because it gets really annoying and in the way as andrew said.

So the hose goes from the gaunt into that sleeve area, where does it go from there? How does its tay up in there?

El1te

So the hose goes from the gaunt into that sleeve area, where does it go from there? How does its tay up in there?

El1te

I jsut shove mine up there & periodically adjust it as I troop. Mine is about a foot & 1/2 long & goes about to my armpit. I usually pose in the left hand over the right (pretty much hold my right gaunt in place with the left,) so my right gaunt doesn't rotate down & cause the hose to pop out. I've seen folks use a strip of elastic sewn into the upper arm & then they connect it to the hose with a clip, hook, or whatever. I do agree with andy though. It is kindof a pain, & there are times i go without it.
D

Thanks, that helps a lot. I always wondered if it caused problems... I would see some Fett's with or without it and I was like "wait, does he not have a hose in ESB?" and I would go back and look etc... maybe theres an alternative that is more flexible and lighter?

El1te

Use the hose from an extendable sink squirter (they're pliable) and attach a carabiner or ring to the end going into your sleeve. Sew a small elastic band in a loop shape under the sleeve and attach the ringed end of the hose there. Works for me and keeps it out of the way. (y)

Use the hose from an extendable sink squirter (they're pliable) and attach a carabiner or ring to the end going into your sleeve. Sew a small elastic band in a loop shape under the sleeve and attach the ringed end of the hose there. Works for me and keeps it out of the way. (y)

Where would you suggest buying the hoses from??? What size???:cheers

El1te

Sew in a piece of elastic inside the upper sleeve. Then drill a hole through the tube, and use a rubber band with a clip, then clip right to the elastic. Never fails....

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back