Interest Thread- Jango Girth Belt

These are really nice looking belts. Good job. Do you have any pictures perhaps comparing the finished product to a Cruzer holster set, or a Seeker ammo pouch?

[AK]Edge;367481 said:
These are really nice looking belts. Good job. Do you have any pictures perhaps comparing the finished product to a Cruzer holster set, or a Seeker ammo pouch?

I will soon!!! (y)(y)

Here is what I've been up to today...got all the Belts cut and ready for the cord to be placed on them. Here a couple of pics I took for now. Will hopefully get a few spools of bolo in later this week, and get a couple of belts knocked out. I went ahead and ordered more bolo from the company. Hope to get that soon as well.

222001.gif

222002.gif

Also, I picked up some dye from the leather shop and got some great colors.I got a redish brown and looks spot on to the screen used belts. We even tested it out on the leather, and I can't wait to see the end results. I'l keep yall updated. Got to head on into work... :(

Dude,

You need to start thinking about outsourcing to a third world country. For pennies on the dollar you can get an assembly line going. I've been trying to sell this idea to Cruzer for my own selfish reasons of getting my items faster. LOL!:lol: China would make a great product for you as long as none of us mind a little lead in our belt.

Update. The bolo came in today, and I will get starting on the belts tonight. Hopefully will get one or two knocked out tonight and tomorrow. Will keep yall posted. :D

Glad I was of help and it all went well for ya Mike. Sure you will have some very happy customers when they get there girth belts. Which I'm sure will be very soon on the way you produce things.

Glad I was of help and it all went well for ya Mike. Sure you will have some very happy customers when they get there girth belts. Which I'm sure will be very soon on the way you produce things.

Well thank you Phill. Without your help, I'd still be searching and paying an arm and leg for everything. :lol: And by the way, the first two belts are completed and will be shipped out Tomorrow, Friday.

The rest of the bolo came in today and will get started on the last two belts tonight. Hopefully will get them done by Monday.

All orders are up to date as of 9-22-08. Will get the last few done tomorrow. I need to get your Height when you sign up that way I can scale the Belts. :D

Check the Updates at the top of the page. International orders are $30 extra for shipping with tracking number. Sorry for the inconvience.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back