my wifes mando

looks like she has one but it's clear and thinner. pretty cool how the light on the side opens up. just a suggestion, maybe try to shape the armor a little. might add some more depth to the suit. good job!

hi

thanks for the comments on the suit.it our first try at this.iam going to redo the armour.
the light on the side is from the buck store .gauntlets are dog food holders i got at the buck store i can post more pick of those if you like

Thanks for the pics. What are the dimensions on those? I've gone round and round on variations to gauntlets, but still have to come up with a "base" I like. Some guys go with tubes that don't look quite right, and others' like Ram Zerimar's are simple (no armaments) but look fantastic. I'll see if I can find these things here.

awesome start!!(y) when your redoing the armor add a 2nd layer to the armor you will see a world of difference! (y) there is alot of pics on here of members going with one layer, then post updated pics of the 2nd layer, its like night and day! When shaping the armor try a heat gun or hair dryer it should bend and retain its shape! since it is a female mando do forget to include the "curvy spots" :D how much of a curve is up to you but it should have some. And dont forget the best part! dirty it up!! that is the best part by far. my wife is like, "dont you think thats dirty enough?":confused and im like, "oh nooooo... what else can I throw on it??:love:love

As it stands right now it looks like you basically have the helmet as the only showpiece of the ensemble - i.e., the helmet is awesome and perfect, and the rest of the suit not so much. I would not consider this a finished costume (you probably don't either, actually), but if you added more to it I would be really impressed.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back