looking for a jango helment

ok lets start off by saying i have 0 skill and i can't make one so anyone got any links were i can buy one or should i go with a rubies jango helmet and work my way up?

First, this is in the wrong section.

Second, I would say to look out for BKBT Jango helmets. BKBT, from what I have seen are very nice helmets. They sometimes pop up on here, sometimes not. Dont go with a rubies, they are too small especially if your noggin is larger. Even if it is small the rubies does not look too good.

Now, if you are on a budget and cant afford a helmet upwards of 300 bucks or more, then go with the rubies and modify it. It doesnt look good stock but with some repairs and mods, it will look pretty good. There is a tutorial on Mandalorian mercs on how to keep the shape of the rubies helmet since it is thick vinyl material.

You can even scratchmake your Jango if you wish using the WOF plans.

I would definitely look in the CARGO HOLD which is where you should keep an eye out for Jango items that other members are trying to sell/trade. You can also post a thread saying that you are looking to purchase a Jango helmet and whether anyone is willing to part with one. Sometimes putting an asking price will help. For instance, you could be say "I am looking to buy a jango bucket for $300 (budget max)" and maybe someone will message you saying they will let theirs go for that amount. For a good helmet be prepared to drop anywhere from $250-500 on a helmet.

Another good idea for Jango on a budget is to get a SGT. Fang or equivalent Boba Fett helmet, fill in the dent and paint it up. Most people would never notice the difference and it would help save some cash. You can get a Fang or mystery helmet for around $125.00 starting.

Or you can get a BradleyFett helmet. I believe it is $75 plus shipping, not sure though.

Pm him though. His helmets are vacuformed, and require some assembly but you can do a jango paintjob and nobody will know the difference.

Or you can get a BradleyFett helmet. I believe it is $75 plus shipping, not sure though.

Pm him though. His helmets are vacuformed, and require some assembly but you can do a jango paintjob and nobody will know the difference.

i can rem seeing a vac formed (2 piece) bucket avail for sale.
at that price, i am sure its better then a rubies, which would require almost (if not more) the same amt of work

Believe me, a bradleyfett is much better than a rubies by a long shot. If you dont have some experience with modifying helmets then it will be pretty hard to get good end results with rubies. The craft ring in the rubies will help, but over time the shape will still deform a bit if you dont reinforce it with something strong like fiberglass.

But again, like I said before watch out for a BKBT helmet, it is probably one of the most accurate jango based helmets out there.

If youd like i have a spare mystery helmet laying around with the dent partially filled. Was gonna use it as a jango but found a BKBT and jumped on it. ;) I let it go for $150 let me know.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back