My Han in Carbonite

chibi fett

Active Hunter
Here is my Han in Carbonite Boebblehead model. I meant to post this with work in progress photos, but the photos are HUGE. I had enough trouble trying to upload them, and so I'll only post the latest photo of Boba and his bounty. I'll try to resize the photos so I can post them here if you want to.
This HIC was made from the standard Han Solo Bobblehead, with carbonite made from plaster, new hands from two part epoxy, and the carbonite block casing from scrap pieces of sintra.
It still needs to be attached to the base, and the side panes are missing. Still, I think I got pretty close to the 'original'...

What do you think?

IMG_3033.jpg

Thanks Ruben! I know the pic is huge. I took the photos under the presumption that my camera setting were on normal, not high res. Well, I was wrong there... Ill do some work on the photos when I get the time..
Cheers, Ville

Thanks fellas, I'm a bit proud of it my self... If one wonders, the head bobbles just as it should. I contemplated on changing the name to Boba's Bounty or Han in Carbonite, but as the Luke Skywalker bobblehead is named 'Luke Skywalker', I decided that my Han, carbonite or not, would remain Han Solo. It still needs some work, like attaching it to the base, and the work in progress pics need resizing too. I'll try to do something about them come next weekend, my studies began again, and after nine (yes, NINE) week vacation, getting up at 06.00 is a drag..
Thanks, Ville

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back